Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I like the responses that Scott and Shane have been giving to fans on the wiki and Toughpigs forum (and maybe here, but I can't remember for sure right now) in regards to how they've gotten certain rarities. Like when Toughpigs posted screenshots from Out to Lunch around the same time that images were added to the wiki, Scott told one fan that sometimes a basket full of old tapes will fall from the sky, or a recent comment on the wiki about where certain rare screenshots came from, Shane just said it came from a PBS show called Sesame Street. Very funny responses.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I like the responses that Scott and Shane have been giving to fans on the wiki and Toughpigs forum (and maybe here, but I can't remember for sure right now) in regards to how they've gotten certain rarities. Like when Toughpigs posted screenshots from Out to Lunch around the same time that images were added to the wiki, Scott told one fan that sometimes a basket full of old tapes will fall from the sky, or a recent comment on the wiki about where certain rare screenshots came from, Shane just said it came from a PBS show called Sesame Street. Very funny responses.
I did take a stand-up course in college.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
My alma matter had a Theater/Comedy major, and yes stand-up was an option. As your "final exam," you would actually get to perform at the Gotham Comedy Club in NYC, which famous comedians do stuff often.

datman24

Reaction score
My alma matter had a Theater/Comedy major, and yes stand-up was an option. As your "final exam," you would actually get to perform at the Gotham Comedy Club in NYC, which famous comedians do stuff often.
So I am guessing your school was somewhere in the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area, which is not too far from where I am.