When you need to rant...

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Well, here’s roughly how we got this way as far as gas goes.

This time last year, we were energy independent for the first time since 1945. We didn’t have to depend on the OPEC countries for gas because we were producing our own.

As soon as Biden took office, he shut down the Keystone pipeline and rescinded all leases to drill for oil on federal lands.

Partially because Biden wanted to do exactly the opposite of everything Trump did, partially because he was swayed by AOC and the more radical Democrats.

So lobbies for more wind and solar. Noble idea, but solar panels and wind turbines are expensive to assemble and don’t yield as much energy as oil or natural gas.

Teslas might be the wave of the future, but right now only the ultra-rich have 60 grand burning a hole in their pocket to buy one.
Maybe in twenty or thirty years they may become affordable, but what about now?

The Paris Accord was tilted. This country has 330 million people. China and India both have over a billion each. But India has no plans to reduce their carbon emissions until 2070.
If Greta Thunberg wants to yell at somebody, start with them.

So besides gas, heating oil will get more expensive too. And God help you if your house runs on propane.
After crippling our own oil production, Biden is begging OPEC to sell to us. Guess what they said. NO!!!

You might not miss Trump, but I bet you miss cheap gas.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Cheap gas is one thing I do miss about the Trump era. But it was also thankfully that way in the Obama era as well.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Of course my insomnia HAS to act up on me before thanksgiving day knowing very well I will be spending it alone cramped up in this depressing Poopy *** apartment with nothing more than a Banquet dinner. I at least wanted to TRY and enjoy this day with a good nights sleep but I guess that’s too much for ask for. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Honestly once this day is through, I just want November to pass so I can “float” through the remaining of December on weed before I move out the following month, because it’s gotten to the point now where I can’t even tolerate being physically inside this building without being high. Yeah, that is literally how much I absolutely hate this place and hope to god it catches fire one day.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There has to be a church or a shelter or something nearby that’s open. That way you can have more than a TV dinner and you won’t be alone.
If you were closer, I’d have you over here. We actually had our big Thanksgiving dinner on Tuesday, and we have plenty left over. My wife is working today, and a few years back my job had me working holidays.
If this was Star Trek, I’d have Scotty beam you right here. I’d love to have you over.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I hate how absolutely ridiculously warm my unit gets. I have the AC turned on right now because once again, I felt like I was going to pass out from heatstroke.

Like seriously it is mother******* cold outside but toasty warm inside.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be perfectly honest, I’ve come to realize just how much my imposters syndrome has been acting up on me with how incredibly unproductive I have felt this year with just constantly getting stoned on my couch no thanks to the stress of this brick wall apartment with no sound insulation and near a noisy supermarket.

I am trying to change that when I move into my new place cause honestly, I’m just tired of feeling high as a kite all the time. It’s just gotten to the point where being physically sober now ****** me off.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh trust me, I’ll still be getting stoned in moderation lol. I just did it way too much since this pandemic started and since I moved into this Poopy *** dump.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Gaaaaahhh!!! Stupid fanfiction.com or fanfiction.net!

Whenever I try to enter a story or story chapter I want to read, either through the notification link I receive at my online address or by visiting the site (and sometimes when trying to access the site itself through my bookmark) I get a message stating "Just a moment... Checking your browser" or "This page will automatically refresh in 35 seconds" that keep cycling amongst each other in perpetuity which makes me just shut the browser down. This has been going on since the start of February, even after I updated my log in password. And I've contacted the site twice through their online support addresses and still no reply/fix for the situation.

*Slams lid in anger. :grouchy: :grr: :mad: