When you need to rant...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The new, revamped version of Cartoon Planet sucks.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Why the **** does Friends with Benefits have a three-star rating? Even two stars is being too generous! Is it all because it has Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis?
Totally agree with you. It was a very strange movie that careened from a parody of romantic comedies to a semi-serious family drama once they all went to California. Didn't work on either count.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
All kidding aside regarding some of my other posts on this thread, this one really gets me bent out of shape.

People who illegally park in handicapped spaces. Two years ago, I broke my ankle, and I was on crutches for three months. It really ticked me off when someone would take a handicapped spot, because it would be too much of an "inconvenience" for them to park in a regular spot and actually WALK another twenty steps. Anyone who is permanently disabled, and really needs that spot, but can't park there because of someone else's laziness, I totally feel for you.

Once during my crutch period I also saw someone parked in the fire zone, right under a sign that says clear as day NO STOPPING OR STANDING. Maybe some people feel just because they drive a Mercedes or a BMW they're somehow above the law, and parking laws don't apply to them. So I actually called the lady in the Beemer on it, and made her roll down her window. All the while balancing on my crutches.

"You know you're parked in a fire zone, right?"
"SO WHAT??!!! THERE'S NO FIRE NOW!! I'LL PARK HERE IF I FEEL LIKE IT!!!"
"But there's a whole parking lot right there (ten feet away) where you can park without blocking anything."
"GET OUTTA HERE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!!!"
"Fine. Call the police. When they get here, the first thing they're going to ask is what are YOU doing parked in a fire zone."
"RRRRAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH@$^*)&%#%#$%!!!!!!"

For the first and only time in my life, I hoped I ruined her day. :smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
I really hate it when people are annoying, especially if you tell them to sop.

Like, I mean, if they don't have that wierd ADHD stuff.

I'm talking about those people who act to young for their age, listen to Parry Gripp songs only, and blame you if they're feelings get hurt by you if they were the problem all along, and poke people, and don't know when to be serious, and wonder why you yell at them.
Example, using Miss Piggy as the other person:

:mad:*poke*

Quit it.

:mad:*poke*

I SAID QUIT IT.

:mad:*starts singing annoying like*

SHUTUP! I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU, AND YOU'RE FOLLOWING ME AROUND, ANNOYING ME, AND WHEN I ASK YOU TO STOP, YOU DON'T!!! STOP FOLLOWING ME, AND IF I'M THE ONLY PERSON YOU THINK IS YOUR FRIEND, THEN YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!!! GO AWAY RIGHT NOW, BEFORE I OPEN A GIANT FRICKIN' CAN OF KICK... UM... BUTT!!!

:mad:*Crys* You're just a... (word I can't say =P)

That happened to me, and people like that, really push my nerves. Sure, people can act like kids, but 24/7 is just too much!!!

mo

Reaction score
I'm angry at my toaster!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................

mo

Reaction score
You're mad at your toaster?

Yikes! It's toast!

:embarrassed:: Wocka Wocka Wocka!
now I going to sing a song I wrote
when your feelin down,
always feelin blue!
always in deep stress,
and it's nothing new!
there's a place I know,
and you come too!
It's not magic,
but'll get you through!
it's muppet world!
live in muppet world!
If you like puns,
then we got tons!
if you want some love,
there's no need to shove!
when your in muppet world!
oh yeah it's muppet world!

Misskermie

Reaction score
now I going to sing a song I wrote
when your feelin down,
always feelin blue!
always in deep stress,
and it's nothing new!
there's a place I know,
and you come too!
It's not magic,
but'll get you through!
it's muppet world!
live in muppet world!
If you like puns,
then we got tons!
if you want some love,
there's no need to shove!
when your in muppet world!
oh yeah it's muppet world!
Muppet world is not responsible for any accidents caused by explosions, boomerang fish, rubber chickens, Muppet Labs, Crazy Harry, Animal, or Gonzo... and Miss Piggy.

mo

Reaction score
Muppet world is not responsible for any accidents caused by explosions, boomerang fish, rubber chickens, Muppet Labs, Crazy Harry, Animal, or Gonzo... and Miss Piggy.
It's true but we got...uh?...

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I rant at the fact that some people type with slang, improper grammar, improper spelling, improper punctuation, improper capitalization, leetspeak, etc. It just BOTHERS ME.:wink: