When you need to rant...

Misskermie

Reaction score
Here's my serious rant.

I really hate it, when people at school ask dumb questions that the teacher already went over a million times, and then when other people ask questions, they complain and call them stupid! IT GETS ON MY NERVES!!!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Here's my serious rant.

I really hate it, when people at school ask dumb questions that the teacher already went over a million times, and then when other people ask questions, they complain and call them stupid! IT GETS ON MY NERVES!!!
Oh frog YES! Its especially annoying when not two seconds after the teacher says it, someone asks the thing that was answered...I can't believe just how many people in college do it

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Okay, this is for you women. Maybe you can help this guy out.
Assuming all you body parts are intact, no amputations, birth defects, or any other anomolies.

You wear a pair of shoes, because you have two feet, right?
You wear a pair of pants, because you have two legs, right?
You might wear a pair of glasses, because you have two eyes, right?
If it's cold, you might wear a pair of gloves, because you have two hands, right?
If it's really cold, you might wear a pair of earmuffs, because you have two ears, right?

... then why is it only ONE BRA???????!!!!!!!!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Assuming all you body parts are intact, no amputations, birth defects, or any other anomolies.

If it's cold, you might wear a pair of gloves, because you have two hands, right?
If it's really cold, you might wear a pair of earmuffs, because you have two ears, right?

Trust me, WE don't even know!

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Why do we have a rant thread when some people take the liberty of ranting on every other thread any time they want? :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Ah, but like a bra, a pair of glasses is actually just one item. Same with earmuffs.
Why do we have a rant thread when some people take the liberty of ranting on every other thread any time they want? :stick_out_tongue:
Because if we don't have anything to complain about, then we'll complain about not having anything to complain about.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Even more perplexing- on the tv news, when they show the weather, and give the 5-day forecast,(Monday rainy, Tuesday sunny, etc.) for sunny days, they show the sun wearing sunglasses.

WHY IS THE SUN WEARING SUNGLASSES????!!!!
Because wearing rainhats or snowshoes would be a fashion faux pas. (The sun's too high profile and widely seen to risk being on Mr Blackwell's worst dressed list)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why the **** does Friends with Benefits have a three-star rating? Even two stars is being too generous! Is it all because it has Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis?

Misskermie

Reaction score
Why the **** does Friends with Benefits have a three-star rating? Even two stars is being too generous! Is it all because it has Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis?
Because the media needs a life.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Okay, this might not be a genuine rant, but a faux-rant, if you will.
Ten-year-olds saying "I remember back in the day..."
No, Junior. For you, "Back in the day" was last week.
To really embrace "Back in the day", you have to get a few decades under your belt first. Vote for a few presidents. Then you got PERSPECTIVE!

"Back in the day" was when gas was under a dollar a gallon.
"Back in the day" was when you saw Duran Duran on MTV, not hearing them on Oldies Radio.
"Back in the day" was when the Atari 2600 was state-of-the-art.
"Back in the day" was when Big Macs came in styrofoam boxes.

You wanna say "I remember back in the day" like you really mean it? Do what I did when I was your age. Wait a little while.

This is not the most troubling crisis plaguing society today, but it feels good to faux-vent my faux- spleen. thank you.