What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

Luke

Reaction score
My ideas :-

Muppet Movie :-

Banjo Kermit with log or crocodile
Pageant Piggy
Playset :- Prince of Plungers Gonzo WITH Plunger Van

Muppets Take Manhatten :-

Manhatten Melodies Costumed Figures :- All the gang (including Scooter, Rowlf and Camilla) but released one per wave.
Yolanda Rat
Afro Kermit

Muppet Caper :-

Reporter Kermit, Press Fozzie and Photographer Gonzo
Happiness Hotel Playset

Treasure Island :-

Captain Smollet Kermit
Gonzo and Rizzo with Billy Bones Crate (and all the wacky accessories)
Young Master Fozzie raising thumb as if to speak to Mr Bimble
Clueless Morgan with Polly Lobster
Mr Arrow Sam (being done)

Christmas Carol :-

Bob Cratchitt Kermit with 'mini' Pack In Tiny Tim Robin
Dickens Gonzo with pack in 'mini' Narrator Rizzo
Emily Cratchitt Piggy, with 'mini' pack in daughter Piglet
Ghosts Statler & Waldorf
Dancing Penguins (male and female twin pack) wearing bonnets, gloves and scarves

Muppets From Space :-

Pepe in Tutu
Toilet Flushed 'Wet Look' Animal (with Hair Dryer accessory which WORKS like a Barbie Doll hairdryer)
Naked Fozzie with Shower Curtain (on rails) and Shower cap

Tin Foil Gonzo with cosmic fish
Beat Up Gonzo with Tractor/Lawnmower
Rentro (Bobo) with Remote and Talking Sandwich
Dr Phil Van Neuter (with operating table and brain sucker)
Playset :- Lab Rat Cage with accompanying Rat Run Game - with four or five packed in 3" Rizzo sized action figure Lab Rats of all the different rat characters

Movie Themed Set PVC Idea

Great Muppet Caper - themed PVC Set - figures include reporter Kermit, Press Fozzie and Photographer Gonzo but they come packaged in wooden packing crates (marked Frog, Pig, Whatever) instead of the normal pack in arches.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Muppets Take Manhatten themed PVC Set - figures are reporter Kermit, Press Fozzie and Photographer Gonzo but they come packaged in wooden packing crates (marked Frog, Pig, Whatever) instead of the normal pack in arches.
TMTM?

Luke

Reaction score
Oops - Great Muppet Caper ! I'll correct it !

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Luke

Naked Fozzie with Shower Curtain (on rails) and Shower cap
Hey Luke just to let you know fozzie was wearing a RAIN COAT in the shower! LOL! which would be all the more reason to make him a fig, great idea!

also Emily Cratchitt Piggy, with pack in daughter Piglet, she did have two twin daugthers in the movie so i don't know if two could be added.

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks Zack - i remember it now. Y'know my knowledge of the Muppets is really beginning to show through these days isn't it ? I must have remembered the shower cap from a Penguin picture i've got ;-)

Yeah Raincoat Fozzie would be a great idea for a figure, and coming with a shower curtain you can stand up and put him behind, rain cap, little sponge, shower gel. That'd be cool !

Maybe he can be in a suprised pose like he is in the movie !

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Argh! The blasphemy has occurred again. LOL! I know I misspell many words, but I think as Muppet fans, the fact that the city has been the center of the news for the last year and is one of the largest cities in the world - that Manhattan should be spelled correctly. I don't have many pet peeves but that is certainly one of them. :big_grin: Just had to say it. Now go on with your regular lives. Just thought I’d mention it.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Well Luke, fozzie could come with a pack in penguin with shower cap as well! that would be perfect!

what's funny Jamie, is that i remember you bringing up the miss spelling of Manhattan on the old forum! LOL!

you don't even want to see me spell it!

but really, i try to remember it like this

Man Hat Tan
Manhattan
a man wearing a hat with a tan.

sometimes i say it with a D in there thought, Madhattan;-)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That's a good way to remember it, Zach. New York Summers can be rather brutal - certainly sunny enough to get a tan. :big_grin:

I'll probably remember your method!

MuppetVison

Reaction score
Is it confirmed that Janice is coming with the bus in series 5? Or is that a rumer.

Also: If this is true can someone show me the website that it says that.