What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

Rufus

Reaction score
Heh heh... GMC Fozzie... cheapest variant ever! Just switch out his hat from the normal version and put in one with "Press" on it!
Even if all the other accessories were switched out for a crate with "BEAR" on it, a picture of Kermit and Fozzie's dad, and a glass of champagne with sugar in it that tastes like ginger ale, I still wouldn't be that excited about it. Who wants to buy an identical figure just to get all the new accessories? And I don't think Palisade would be that cheap...

I definitely want Dr. Phil, his design is awesome, and he'd fit well in the Muppet Labs with Bunsen and Beaker!

- R -

towels

Reaction score
what about an actual working Bill Bubblehead (MT)?
:big_grin:

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
TMM: Kermit on bike w/banjo &suitcase
Bogen County Miss Piggy
Prince of Plumbers Gonzo
Giant Animal!!!!
MTM: Kermit & Piggy in Wedding clothes
The more "modern" Electric Mayhem
A set of the kitchen rats, including Rizzo!
Piggy on skates
GMC: Miss Piggy in synchronized swimwear w/lilypad
Miss Piggy on motorcycle
Miss Piggy as a jailbird
Pizza Twins Kermit and Fozzy
Photographer Gonzo
Reporter Kermit
MCC: Kermit as Cratchit
Piggy as Emily Cratchit
Statler & Waldorf as Marley and Marley!!!!
Fozzywig
Dickens Gonzo w/ Rizzo
Ghost of Christmas past, present and future
MTI: Kermit as Smollet
Piggy as Benjimina Gunn
Sam as Arrow
umm......everyone as pirates (yeah right!)
MFS: Foil Suit Gonzo
"Fried" Gonzo with Space Fish
Reporter Piggy
Pepe and Rizzo two-pack
Animal in Pajamas
Pepe in tutu!!!!

Yeah I know, keep dreaming, but you asked for OUR wishlist!!

I've at least got to get Statler and Waldorf as Marley and Marley as well as Pepe!!!!
:rolleyes:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rufus
Heh heh... GMC Fozzie... cheapest variant ever! Just switch out his hat from the normal version and put in one with "Press" on it!
Even if all the other accessories were switched out for a crate with "BEAR" on it, a picture of Kermit and Fozzie's dad, and a glass of champagne with sugar in it that tastes like ginger ale, I still wouldn't be that excited about it. Who wants to buy an identical figure just to get all the new accessories? And I don't think Palisade would be that cheap...
this makes a good point...however, one way around it may be to release an "accessories pack". for example, what if they released a "Fozzie from Great Muppet Caper" accessories pack with new hat, picture of "dad", crate, and maybe something like a penguin pack-in to fill it out...they could put it out at a lower price, since there's no actual "figure", and if they're worried about sales, they could sell them through the site only.

just a thought...

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rufus
I definitely want Dr. Phil, his design is awesome, and he'd fit well in the Muppet Labs with Bunsen and Beaker!
Yeah, I love Dr. Phil too. I always make sure I watch Oprah on Tuesdays so I don't miss him. :wink:

MuppetVison

Reaction score
Has any other figures past series 3 been confirmed?

Also I want:

Randy and Andy (is that there names?) Piggy's two little cousins from Muppets Tonight.
The Electric Mayhem Barmisfa that someone said earlyer from MIS was an awesome Idea!

Is Janice being made?

grail

Reaction score
Janice IS being made, but she was pushed back a series...she's coming with the Electric Mayhem Bus playset for series 5

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Figure Wishlist

Just wanted to add my 3 cents to the fray once again and share something with everyone. Before Friday's monumental announcements, I'd had a great dream as to the figure line, which went along these lines.
I walk out from the campus's Voc. Rehab. office and wander over to the campus store, when I move to the figures aisle and find a grand selection from Palisades. (It should be noted that though I'm partially blind in real life, I have excellent vision in my dreams.) I find the figure series organized as follows.
On the left-hand side, The Muppet Show in black blister card packaging with red accents.
First row, from left to right:
Uncle Deadly, wow! I really like this figure and I'd like to have it.
Statler, got him.
Waldorf, got him.
Janice, got her.
Second row, from left to right:
Lips, got him last time I was here.
Bean Bunny.
Louis Kazagger.
J. P. Grosse, maybe I'll wait a little while to get these three.
Third row, from left to right:
Beauregard.
The Newsman.
Wayne and Wanda, in their regular clothes. I'm glad they made these two.
Wait, what's that I see in the left corner?
Oh, it's Hilda. Well, maybe I'll wait to get her at a later date also.

In the middle of the racks, Fraggle Rock in black blister card packaging with blue accents.
Gobo Fraggle.
Wembley Fraggle.
Boober Fraggle.
Red Fraggle.
Mokey Fraggle, wow! She even comes with Lanford, her pet plant! Janice&Mokey's Man would freak to see his two girls side by side like this.
Uncle "Traveling" Matt Fraggle.
Storyteller Fraggle. Oh, this is so great!
Then I suddenly look back up to the first row's right corner and find Cantus the Minstrel! These last two definitely shoot up to the top of my secondaries list.

On the right-hand side, Sesame Street in yellow blister card packaging with black accents.
(With two thumbs way up in approval.)
The Count von Count, probably packed with Batty Bat as an afterthought.
Countess Dahling von Dahling, with her numbered necklace.
Countess von Backwards, with her reverse numbered necklace.
The Amazing Mumford.
Ernie, probably packed with Rubber Duckie as an afterthought.
Bert, probably packed with Bernice the Pigeon as an afterthought.
Cookie Monster.
Grover Monster.
Third row, from left to right:
Biff
Sully
Herry Monster
Super Grover, I'm surprised they decided to make this as an individual figure.
Fourth row, from left to right:
Telly Monster
Betty Lou
Prairie Dawn
Oscar The Grouch, probably packed with Slimey the Worm as an afterthought.
Looking back at my recently acquired check of $70 for this half-month, at $8 each figure and realizing that five figures would cost $40, thus leaving $30 for other plans I smile to myself. I'll take Uncle Deadly, Mokey Fraggle, Count , my ID-sake and Countess Dahling von Dahling, and well... Storyteller Fraggle.
Huh? Wha? *Starts to wake up, upset the dream can't continue.

Please understand that my dream only revealed these figures with no accessories, unless something was specifically mentioned or added later. There weren't even any playsets! I know that some of this can't be accomplished right now, but a guy can dream can't he? Besides this thread is about our proposed wishlists for future figures, isn't it? BTW: To the first person who deciphers the reason as to why I said 3 cents at the beginning of this post, earns a bonus 10 nothing-points!

Thunder clashing and Lightning flashing, the Count.

grail

Reaction score
Re: Figure Wishlist

Originally posted by The Count
BTW: To the first person who deciphers the reason as to why I said 3 cents at the beginning of this post, earns a bonus 10 nothing-points!
i can think of two reasons:

1) 1 cent per figure line

2) you're wierd

Rufus

Reaction score
GMC Fozzie problem solved!

Hey, if they make a Pizza Bros. Fozzie, they can stick his "PRESS" hat in with that one, and then you can put it on your regular series 2 Fozzie.
And if there's room, they can put the other accessories in with the Pizza Bros. Fozzie... the picture of dad could always come with Kermit, except that GMC Kermit would basically be Reporter Kermit, so unless they stick it in with the Koozebane playset...

- R -