What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
There's only 3 I can come up with of the top of my head:

1. TMM Kermit - comes with bicycle (which he can actually ride), banjo, western getup, dragonfly ripple cone

2. TMM Fozzie - Bartender outfit from the El Sleazo

3. TMM Gonzo - Plumber's outfit, with balloons

Rugbylass

Reaction score
I'd love a Muppet Movie Kermit and Fozzie in their Studebaker- perhaps painted on one side to be easily camouflaged against billboards!

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rugbylass
I'd love a Muppet Movie Kermit and Fozzie in their Studebaker- perhaps painted on one side to be easily camouflaged against billboards!
As long as we're talking about vehicles, how about the Electric Mayhem bus (TMM, MFS) or the double decker Happiness Hotel bus (GMC). I guess the Hispanola (from MTI) is out of the question, huh?

Either way, any vehicle in the Muppet line will easily beat the shinola out of that pathetic family car from the Simpsons line.

I think out of any vehicle, the EM bus has the best chance of being made. I think if it was able to seat the actual EM members it would be too big, though. Perhaps, they could already be in the bus, but designed at a smaller scale. It would still be awesome, though.

radionate

Reaction score
Ken pretty much confirmed (but hasn't flat out said yet) that Janice will come with the EM bus. I doubt it will be like the Simpson's Family Car, or will come with smaller scaled figures to go in it, but it's coming, and coming soon!

zachatack

Reaction score
Exclusive Make-Up Counter Piggy

They need to make a "Muppets Take Manhattan" Miss Piggy Make-Up counter figure with exclusive counter and Joan Rivers figure. Come on!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I'd like
Kermit as Bob Cratchit with pack in tiny tim Robin MCC

Clueless morgan with pack in polly lobster MTI

Captin smollit Kermit with sword and tresure map MTI

Miss Piggy from TMI i can't spell her name!with flobear the anteater or how about a riding elephant as well?

Sam as mr Arrow MTI (which is planed already)with row boat and keys?

Maybe the hispanoial boat statler and waldorf wooden characters as part of the ship with gonzo MTI and rizzo MTI?

bunsen MTI and beaker TMI with cannon that beaker can be shot out of.

Fozzie MTI

fozzie bear Pizza twin fozzie bear GMC
Kermit pizza twin GMC

Miss piggy with Motorcycle GMC

gonzo as prince of pungers with balloons TMM

Kermit with banjo, bike, and log

gonzo in tin foil suit with toy telescope, cosmic fish and riding lawn mover!MFS

pepe in Tutu MFS

the thing is, i don't think that ALL the characters will get made, not that they won't, but not that they will.

like how i listed the MTI, i tryied to get all the main characters and fan favoirte new characters in there, what about a swedish chef with pig nose? but really i don't know if they could make every one, some would be good sellers, i don't know, culeless would be really cool, but would MTI fozzie do well? i think MTI kermit would, i'd buy fozzie, but remember that each fig take's up a slot, so get the most best choices that would sell first.

could they really do each muppet character in there TMTM together again outfits? as well as tux's for them? would they all sell? we gotta get the best choices here, i mean this goes for playsets as well, would we be able to get the happiness hotel, double decker bus, and beau taxi? which are all from the GMC.

it's hard to pick! really it is! not to say they they will and not to say they they won't, i'm just trying to think in a 14 series basis now, which could go over that, but also might not even get that far, but lets hope it does do well!

i also think that the koozbain set should still be made with kermit even thought there are GMC laws now;-) Koozbain would be such a cool set with cool things i hope it along with vets and bear on patrol don't get over looked now as well as the stage and backset. four letters T H O G!

CherryPizza

Reaction score
*********, I forgot their names... the frogs from the advertising agency in MTH, complete with their "ocean breeze soap will get you clean" billboard

All my other desires have pretty much been stated, except...

I realise it won't be happening, especially since Sesame Workshop now owns the SS Muppets, but oh for a playset of the Dodo family's house from Follow That Bird; complete with Mommy Dodo, Daddy Dodo, Donnie and Marie figures!

Cherry "let me dream!" Pizza!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Well, I wish we had the rights to SS too...too bad we don't because I would love to make some higher end collectibles of those characters.

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Ok, I'll just be left to fantasise about the Elmo figure that comes with its own bazooka. How many Muppet fans dream of THAT combination? :smile:

Cherry "die Elmo die" Pizza