What's your favorite Sesame 1-2-3's?

Rosewood

Reaction score
mikealan said:
Two little dolls, but I was interrupted by my mom! I wish I could see the whole segment again...help!
Hey Mikealan,
I tried to send you a private message, but it said there was no room in your files. Rosewood

Rosewood

Reaction score
The Baker series photographer.

mikebennidict said:
in those number films with the baker, while we found out the name of one of the people in those films, Joe Ponzeckii wonder about the others? such as the guys with the 4 balloons? he was also in the 5 film where those monsters break thw window and he says 5...whatever they are! or the professor with the 6 squares, 7 circle and 10 triangles. or the photographer and the 6 cameras.
I havn't had a chance to look super closely, since I obtained the episode containing it, but I could swear that the photographer (in the baker seiries) with the 6 cameras is a spitting image of a very young James Earl Jones!

Rosewood

Reaction score
Another Harvey Kneeslapper # skit.....

mikebennidict said:
I remember seeing a Harvy Kneeslapper skit in the 90s were another muppet.........
Here's another Harvey Kneeslapper skit for numbers..... HK is telling you (ahead of time) how he is planning to get someone to "give him five" with their hand, and how he plans to give them a jolt with a hand buzzer when they do it. Then he sees someone comming and tries to put it all in motion:

HK:"Hey, want to give me five?"
Other guy: (Looks alot like HK) "What was that?"
HK:"I said, You want to give me five?" (he holds out his hand)
Other guy: "Well, O.K., you asked for it!" (and with that he slaps a #5 on HK's shirt and walks away, laughing OL!)
HK: (not knowing what to think of it all, puts his elbow on the wall and rests his cheek in his hand, only to get buzzed by the buzzer!) :big_grin:

MuppetfraggleEX

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the old skit about the number six, with a girl who has 6 kittens? There was a man narrating it in song, almost talking, but singing. She was maybe a princess? Any info would be great!!That one was great, and the Alligator king with his 7 sons. I also liked the pinball song, which was better with the number 12.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
number films

in those films with the baker falling down, Have we ever found out who some of those other people are in those films like the profeesor with the 6 squares, 7 circles and 10 triangles? or even that photographer with the 6 cameras?

Ziffel

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find out who any of the others were. Was neat learning that Jim Henson was the guy juggling the 3 balls and that Joe Ponazecki who played Wally in the Ralph and Wally skits was the guy opening all the little doors (like 3 crocodiles and 4 fish). My hunch is that the professor and the guy with the cameras were not in other SS clips and were not celebrities or relatives of other SS cast members or we'd have come across that info at sites by now.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
maybe not celeberties but even those who aren't household names you'll probably see in the imdb page. it's possible most of them weren't well know though I could be wrong.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
8 skit with AM boys.

they see an 8 and to them it's upside down. Of course they themselves are upside down but they turn the 8 right side up. Of course I can't recall if the 8 in the clip was like some where there is an upside down or right side up or if it was like this 8 were it doesn't really matter and look the same anyway you put it.

ISNorden

Reaction score
BeckyDR said:
btw anybody else here speak Russian? or any other languages? I can speak Spanish fluently (and yes I do watch Plaza Sesamo sometimes), proficient French, and a little of various other languages.
Becky
The only foreign languages I know well are Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. To bring this back on topic, though...I was lucky enough to catch a Swedish Sesame rerun on one of my trips. The number of the day happened to be 10, illustrated by the "ringmaster" cartoon (dubbed, of course!) All in all, the clips I saw seemed to be mostly 80s material--some good, some not so good.

ISNorden

Reaction score
"15" song/cartoon

Nicole said:
I always did like the one about the two little girls and a little doll house. I also liked the cartoon about where the boy was counting and he always left out number 15 and then the number 15 is a girl who sings a song that goes: "Please tell my why-y, you pass me by-y."
Holy smoke, that's one of my favorite new clips! I've been looking all over for a sound file and/or lyric sheet to that song; would you have either of those, by chance? :cool: