What was the last DVD you bought and why?

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Being Elmo. This feeling that I HAD to have it kept growing the more people talked about it and the more annoyed I became at the fact that the film never played anywhere near me.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Being Elmo - Because I had to.

R. L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: Don't Think About It - Saw it on Cartoon Network a couple years ago, liked it and it was only five bucks.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Hugo-It was great. I read the book, but don't remember it. It's well worth the money.

Slackbot

Reaction score
A Bug's Life 2-DVD edition. Why'd I buy it? I love that movie. Plus, it was the movie that turned me on to DVDs. I was sticking with VHS, unimpressed by the same ol' thing in a different format. Who wants to re-buy everything? Then a pair of friends invited me over and showed me A Bug's Life on DVD, complete with all the extras. From that point on, I was hooked!

Karamazova

Reaction score
I pre-ordered The Artist, because it was a fantastic movie and I want to watch it obsessively.

The last DVD I actually physically bought was Schindler's List. Again, because it is a good movie. Plus, I want the documentary footage for reference.