What was the last DVD you bought and why?

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
i just watched that movie about two weeks ago it never gets old :excited:
Heehee! Indeed! I'm hosting a Disney Night with my friends, and we're planning to watch A Goofy Movie, followed by Disney's Prince and the Pauper.

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
Heehee! Indeed! I'm hosting a Disney Night with my friends, and we're planning to watch A Goofy Movie, followed by Disney's Prince and the Pauper.
sounds fun i love theme nights but i've never seen the prince and the pauper :embarrassed:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
I think Prince and the Pauer is on YT, but I'm still rummaging store-to-store for the DVD. :wink:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
As far back as I can remember (November):

Muppet Christmas Carol/Muppet Treasure Island/Muppets From Space: The only Muppet movies (excluding SST ones) I was missing and they were pretty cheap

It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie/Emmet Otter: Because I was on a slight "I need more Muppet DVDs" kick

Pleasantville: We watched it in class and I really enjoyed it

And waiting for them to come in the mail:

The Muppets (2011): Do I even have to explain? I got the DVD/Blu-Ray in the event I find some method to play the Blu-ray disc.

Teacher's Pet: The Move: From Disney Movie Rewards. It was pretty slim pickin's on that site and I hadn't seen it in years. It's not half-bad.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
"Immortals"
with the new Superman.
"Labyrinth"
to complete my Henson Blu-ray collection.
"Sarah Jane Adventures: Season Four"
because Doctor Who is the man!
"Justice League: Doom" because I at least know the animation will be beautiful and they won't dull any edges for the sake of a G rating.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
The Secret of NIMH - Because I saw the last 2/3 on TV and wanted to see the full movie.

Lady and the Tramp - Because I'm still working on my Disney collection.

Doctor Who: Trial of a Time Lord - Doctor Who fan. No reason needed.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Puss in Boots-I love Shrek,and thougth I would enjoy it. It was the best thing involving Puss since Shrek 2. Much much much better than the Third and fourth Shrek movies.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
It's been a little while since the last time I posted here, but here are the last few I bought for my own personal collection (there might be a few I'm forgetting about, but it's probably none too important)...

Disney's Winnie the Pooh: Blu Ray/DVD/Digital Copy- I actually bought this while ago, but don't think I've mentioned it until now, :confused:. I liked it quite a bit.

Dinsey's Lady and the Tramp: Diamond Edition Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack- I wish I bought the one that comes with the digital copy, but I didn't, for some reason. Oh well, since trying to complete my Disney collection.

Disney/Pixar's Cars 2 Blu Ray/DVD combo- I wasn't planning on buying this one, but when I reserved my copy of "The Muppets" at Toys "R" Us, it allowed me ten bucks off a Disney Blu-Ray, so I said why not.

Disney's The Muppets (2011): Wocka Wocka combo pack edition (Blu-Ray,DVD, Digital copy, soundtrack)- Not really needed to explain why I guess, but I have to have it all with the Muppets. Plus, since it was at Toys "R" Us, I got a free 3D poster with it, which was really cool.

Despicable Me: Blu Ray, DVD, Digital Copy- It was on sale at my place of work, Target, and it came with the little googles. I wanted to get this when it first come out, but didn't, so I went for it here. It's a pretty good movie and the only non-Disney one on my list, :smile: .

Disney's The Lion King: Diamond Edition Blu Ray/DVD- When it comes to both Despicable Me and the Lion King, I wasn't planning on buying any more movies. But as mention Despicable me was on sale and there was a coupon for 25% off any Disney movie, combine that with my 10% discount, well, I had to get it.

Plus I haven't gotten this one yet, but it's in the mail.

Disney's Tinkerbell: Blu Ray- Not really one I wanted per say, but on the Disney Movie Rewards site, there's a deal for a free Blu Ray (sans the 3.95 for shipping), maybe I'm kind of a sucker, cause even though I didn't really want it, for only the cost of shipping, I figured why not. I have heard from even follow men that it's actually not that bad of a movie, but truthfully, this will probably be used to entertain my niece when she's older.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
The Muppets: Wocka Wocka Value Pack - Do you really have to ask?

Doctor Who: The Tomb of the Cybermen - The same reason I got all the other Doctor Who DVDs.

Legend Films' House on Haunted Hill/Last Man on Earth Double Feature - Mostly because it had a widescreen copy of Last Man on Earth.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Well. The Muppets. Before that, the fourth season of The IT Crowd. Which is sort of brilliant (and blows The Big Bang Theory out of the water).