What song can you not get out of your head?

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Right now I have that jingle from the Pop-Tarts commercial stuck in my head.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
This is rather random because I honestly haven't seen the movie in quite a while, but lately the Labyrinth soundtrack has been running through my head. And "Needle and Haystack Life" by Switchfoot.:smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
"Fire and Rain". I mean, it's a great song, y'know... but it's been stuck in my head all day.
This is an awesome James Taylor song! Probably my favorite. ("You've Got a Friend" is a close second- and "Jellyman Kelly", of course.:super:)
"Won't you look down on me, Jesus- you gotta help me make a stand. You just got to see me through another day." - I particularly like this part.:smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Currently, Hairspray music. I watched the movie (the recent one) in it's entirety just then, and I really liked it. John Travolta should dress in drag for more movies. :3 xP

This is an awesome James Taylor song! Probably my favorite. ("You've Got a Friend" is a close second- and "Jellyman Kelly", of course.:super:)
"Won't you look down on me, Jesus- you gotta help me make a stand. You just got to see me through another day." - I particularly like this part.:smile:
It's most likely my favourite song. :smile: I also love "Country Road", too. "You've Got a Friend" and "Jellyman Kelly" are also fantastic. c: I was heartbroken when I missed out on him and Carole King performing together *cry*.

Rose

Reaction score
Go Ask Alice - - - - By Jefferson Airplaine lol

APRena

Reaction score
Ooh, yes. And also, "La la la"s and "Na na na"s. Let's see..."Centerfold", "Crocodile Rock", "Sam's Song" :attitude:, etc.
"Hey Jude", pretty much anything by Journey, yes, the list is infinite... but today, I have this stuck in my head. It's too adorable for its own good.