What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For one thing, mice carry diseases and parasites, and secondly, even professional exterminators say that trapping them like this is actually the quickest, most painless, and most humane way to exterminate them because their death is instantaneous, whereas poisoning them causes a much slower and more painful death that causes them to suffer unnecessarily. That's also why they say when an animal is suffering, the best thing to do is to just shoot them and put them out of their misery.

Granted, I don't like killing animals, but again, mice are vermin.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I wonder how this guy feels if he had ants and roaches in his house.
If his dog or cat has fleas.

Or if he ever swatted a fly.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah, you know, just getting pointed and laughed at by a group of maskless, redneck Trumpsters as I'm walking down the aisle at the store wearing my respirator.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow. This may actually be the single dumbest thing I've ever seen on Twitter ever!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If ignorance is bliss, this is the happiest person on earth.

If I may give a little history on European settlers. The first English settler was Henry Hudson in 1607. But the Spanish have been settling for almost a century before.

Long before the Pilgrims and Jamestown, Virginia, there were Spanish missions in California and the first permanent European settlement was St. Augustine, Florida in 1565.
Se habla Espanol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, Lindsay Lohan's making a comeback . . . again. Yeah, because it did wonders for her trashed career the last half a dozen times she's tried making a comeback. 👍