What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So this actually happened on Sunday night when I went to go pick up some weed from my local dispensary (for my insomnia), but I went over to my bank to get some cash from the atm..... this ignorant woman literally had her car parked out the wrong way and was getting cash standing outside of the friggin’ car!

Like I was pretty irritated when I saw this, so I drove up to her, pulled my window down and, while showing my annoyance, still politely asking in a calm manner “excuse me. You know this is a one way area, right?” She just looks at me and says nothing and then I drive off rolling my eyes at her.

Like I’m sorry but it is not so hard to just follow the ******* arrows and follow rules. She is very lucky I didn’t report her to the cops

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly..... these comments really **** me off:

Like, yeah. Just ignore why I was irritated with them in the first place. This is like saying “oh, well why don’t you stop being so sexy” to a woman being sexually harassed.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That was the logic of men who raped women for the longest time. Hey, she was asking for it. She had on a short dress. Doesn’t justify rape.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I’m kinda ****** that I now had to order a new charger for my pax 3 vaporizer, because for some reason, it now just crapped out on me.

What’s even more frustrating is the store near me that sells pax 3 vaporizers were out of chargers, so I had to order it off Amazon and it won’t be here till Wednesday apparently. I’m really hoping it IS my charger though and it’s not a case where my vaporizer itself is the issue.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
That tweet really grinded my gears since it seemed so exaggerated (but probably real), and because I actually really like Lola’s new design.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My main issue is her sexiness aside I just don’t think it works well with her being a strong female basketball player (her previous design I thought actually showed how good of a body she has for it), and it just feels a bit rushed if I’m being honest.

That said, punching a hole in the wall over a re-design really tells me this guy needs help.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I had to put this in a spoiler box for the sake of other people’s sanity, but I’ve never really been much of a boob guy. I’ve always preferred flat-chested women.
Then again, I’m probably not even gonna watch this movie anyway.