• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m more of a legs and butt guy myself; I don’t mind breasts as well long as they look natural (same with the butt). Then there’s also the feet :shifty:

But anyway.... that’s all for that post.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seinfeld Funko Pops.

I mean, Funko bought out the Vinyl Idolz line but won't do anything with it . . . honestly, I'd much rather have Vinyl Idolz of Jerry, George, and Elaine since they were they weren't included in that line.

I mean seriously, doesn't this

Look better than this?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My only quibble with Vinyl Idolz were the eye focus - I'm guessing the designers never took into consideration that eyes looking straight ahead in 2D doesn't translate well into 3D, thus giving the figures a wall-eyed look.

Still, they're a lot less grosteque than the little creepy-eyed chibis that are strangely collectible.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know this is a first-world problem, but I do have something to dislike about my new cellphone: it doesn't come with a setting to disable "increasing ringtone," so it is just a slight annoyance that whenever I receive an incoming call and my ringtone fades in.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I guess I can’t scroll through Muppet wiki episode guide pages on my phone without it acting up on me now. 🤷🏿‍♂️