What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m more of a legs and butt guy myself; I don’t mind breasts as well long as they look natural (same with the butt). Then there’s also the feet :shifty:

But anyway.... that’s all for that post.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seinfeld Funko Pops.

I mean, Funko bought out the Vinyl Idolz line but won't do anything with it . . . honestly, I'd much rather have Vinyl Idolz of Jerry, George, and Elaine since they were they weren't included in that line.

I mean seriously, doesn't this

Look better than this?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My only quibble with Vinyl Idolz were the eye focus - I'm guessing the designers never took into consideration that eyes looking straight ahead in 2D doesn't translate well into 3D, thus giving the figures a wall-eyed look.

Still, they're a lot less grosteque than the little creepy-eyed chibis that are strangely collectible.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know this is a first-world problem, but I do have something to dislike about my new cellphone: it doesn't come with a setting to disable "increasing ringtone," so it is just a slight annoyance that whenever I receive an incoming call and my ringtone fades in.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I guess I can’t scroll through Muppet wiki episode guide pages on my phone without it acting up on me now. 🤷🏿‍♂️