What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Was a little annoyed to find out Costco doesn’t accept MasterCard 🙄 but what really irritated me was this ***hole driving behind me after I picked up a pack of cheez itz from Target who kept taunting me in his car and drove VERY close to my bumper, almost to the point he may as well just ram right into it, so I turned over to the right to let him pass and then he honked at me like everything was MY fault, then drove away from the scene very fast (I could tell he was going like 90 because he dangerously swerved past cars with no signal, willing to bet he probably didn’t even look in his mirrors, because I had to go like 70 to keep up and catch his license plate, but to no avail).

This is why I absolutely HATE New Hampshire drivers. They are such *****.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Was a little annoyed to find out Costco doesn’t accept MasterCard 🙄 but what really irritated me was this ***hole driving behind me after I picked up a pack of cheez itz from Target who kept taunting me in his car and drove VERY close to my bumper, almost to the point he may as well just ram right into it, so I turned over to the right to let him pass and then he honked at me like everything was MY fault, then drove away from the scene very fast (I could tell he was going like 90 because he dangerously swerved past cars with no signal, willing to bet he probably didn’t even look in his mirrors, because I had to go like 70 to keep up and catch his license plate, but to no avail).

This is why I absolutely HATE New Hampshire drivers. They are such *****.
First off, Costco doesn't accept MasterCard? That seems strange. If they accept Visa, they would have to take MC as well.
Some places might not take American Express or Discover, but I would think a big company like Costco would accept anything. Even cash.
The only reason they might not accept it, every sale with MC they have to pay MC a few cents. That's why at gas stations, the cash price is usually a little cheaper than the credit price.

As for the rude driver, don't let him get under your skin. Karma has a way of dealing with things. One time I was behind someone who had a slowpoke in front of him. The middle car was leaning on his horn, tailgating the guy, doing everything to pass him. Which you can't do if it's a two lane road and there's a double yellow line.
After ten minutes of playing chicken, he finally passes the front ca, rolls down the window, and throws a bag of garbage at him.
Less than a minute later he's pulled over by the cops. Speeding, illegal passing, and littering.
If someone acts like a jerk in traffic, don't flip him. Off. Don't stoop to his level. Let him go. He'll get his.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was mainly trying to get his license plate to call the cops. Trust me, the last thing i’d want to do is get into a confrontation, especially considering just looking at his gestures in the rear view mirror showed he had such an ego.

But whatever, whether he got pulled over or not is in the past now.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
People are just looking for an excuse to complain about stuff nowadays. 🙄

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Back to school ads are already showing up on TV, and we even got some stuff related to that in the mail recently as well.

I got an email about it just a few minutes ago, immediately deleted it.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Back to school ads are already showing up on TV, and we even got some stuff related to that in the mail recently as well.

I got an email about it just a few minutes ago, immediately deleted it.
Welcome to the world of retail. No sooner is July 4 over they start pushing Back To School. Hallmark stores will be pushing Christmas ornaments before too long.

Any Del

Reaction score

Vic Mignogna can't seem to catch a break.
Now Kara Edwards, the voice of Videl from Dragon Ball is falsely accusing Vic for sexual assault. What's going on with Funimation's employees? Are ALL of them going after Vic? Leave the poor man alone.... Come on... :frown: :rolleyes:

Any Del

Reaction score
The fact that these people wanna destroy that man's hard earned career out of jealousy is just pathetic.