What made you roll your eyes today thread?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
On the news today, there was a youth baseball game is Colorado. The teams were 7 year olds, the umpire was 13, he made a call some parent in the stands didn't like. Next thing you know
the parents are beating each other up. Twenty parents on the field punching and kicking each other. Shame on them.
I hate it when parents overstep their bounds. They set a bad example and ruin it for the kids. Way to go.
Forget about teaching your kids sportsmanship when you can't keep your act together.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah.... this is what I hate about sports games.

Obnoxious adults like that. Like seriously. If you’re 20 or older and you’re gonna have a fit like that in public, grow up.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I.......I.........I have no words. I'll just let this article speak for itself. https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...rror-movie-20190219-story.html?outputType=amp
So basically the story behind this is that its literally a repurposed script from the FNAF movie. At one point Warner bros had the rights to make the FNAF movie. Scott Cawthon rejected the script that was presented to him. Warner Bros lost the rights to FNAF. SO. Instead of completely trashing the script, they turned it into........whatever this is.

So yes, this is literally a FNAF rip off.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't complain about the amount of thunder storms we've been having lately, given that we're usually parched this time of year since summer is generally our dry season, but they've been coming so frequently as of late, which prompts me to have to unplug my computer (yeah, it's plugged into a surge protector, but better safe than sorry), and honestly, it just does not have any battery life anymore. In the beginning, it used to be able to last up to three hours on just battery power . . . not it doesn't even last an hour and a half when it idles.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Somebody uploaded 4 naked photos of themselves to a Google Photos album that I belong to, and cannot even block this person at all. No matter how many times I try to do it, the person is still showing up and he still remains unblocked.