What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Those immature Rick and Morty fans protesting McDonald's for Szechuan sauce. :rolleyes: I'm younger than most of them, yet I act a lot more mature. I guess sometimes, age really is just a number.
See, if I didn't know you were 16, I would have assumed you were in your early 20's. But yeah, it is sad that these last couple years have shown grown adults can still act like children.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, some super obsessed R&M fans can be extremely, um...enthusiastic?
I mean, it's a great show, but I think too many people forget it's just a TV show.
I think people should listen to the Mst3k intro more often:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Saw this video for the first time:

just another example of how immature certain Sesame Street fans can be.
There have been people on this site that have acted just as selfishly.
No matter what clips or episodes get posted, for some people it's never enough. And some people suffer from the delusion that somebody out there has all 4,000+ episodes and they're holding out.
How unfair can you be?

If someone requested politely "Do you have (fill in the blank)? Could you please post it? That's a personal favorite of mine. Thank you".
That's a request I would honor.
But not " Post very epizoid of Sezmee Start becuz I is entitled spoilt Bart and my Kat wantz cheezberger!"

I'd say get over yourself, be grateful what's posted there now, and by the way, you waited a year to see a skit again?
Good lord. Now I see why you find a lot of SS fans to be obnoxious brats...
Exactly all this. There's pleanty of skits I want to see myself, including the full versions of "Spinning Wheel", "Surprise!" (Little Jerry song), "Windy" in English, the old west skit with the James twins in English, a group of hippie Muppets singing "The garden" in English, and I may as well throw in "Up, Up and Away", but at the end of the day, life isn't always fair and we just have to accept that fact, something many fans will never learn.
Um, yeah, that.

I don't really care about it at this point, because I've basically moved on from those blocked videos already. I won't re-upload them, out of respect for SW, and I'm just glad people got to be happy and have nostalgia while the videos were around.
\
And so it continues. . . .

"We're tired of street scenes. Street scenes are annoying. MattAKASchfiftyThree is annoying because all he posts are street scenes and they are very annoying. Street scenes have been annoying since 2017. That's all we are saying."

Since 2017? I didn't know 2017 was already over.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
See, if people have issues with what Matt posts, they can just, oh, I dunno, unsubscribe and move on? It really isn't that difficult.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't get their mindset: why are street scenes "annoying"? Why have they "been annoying since 2017"? People like Shane and many others have been uploading street scenes for almost a decade, what gives?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's reasons like this I just ended up retiring from uploading clips.

The sad thing is, I can already picture some fans being like "Not like you had anything worth sharing anyway" if I chose to announce I'm removing everything if the time comes where I get a copyright strike.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have to do my homework tonight, which is learning how to write my name in cursive.

:rolleyes: