What made you roll your eyes today thread?

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
So, I write at an online publication and essentially, we're allowed to write about whatever we want. I told my two besties my idea for upcoming an article and while even I'll admit it's a little odd, they didn't outright make fun of me like my other jerk friend did. Let's call him 'Freddy'. I always say Freddy is like an older brother to me but, I should've never opened my mouth; like, I realize my idea is a little out there but, it's not like I'm trying to make money off of it...But then he started with his: Well, writing could be a way into such and such a job...

I'm over here like: Dude, I still write at the online publication because my editor invited me to stay since I am still technically a student (grad student) and it's still an unpaid internship. I would like to go into yknow, what I'm trying to get a master's in...I would be able to do some freelance writing work if I could drive at the moment but, oh look: I can't -_- (laws in my state regarding seizures, I get my license back in a month or 2)

I only shared my idea with Freddy since he likes music but, all of a sudden, he tried to act like he's some big music executive (he's not, he's a college dropout in a remedial English class) and I was just so offended. I'm not mad because he didn't like my idea, I'm mad because of the rude way he said it. I am never telling him anything again.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Saw this video for the first time:

I can tell this was made by probably some spoiled brat who's either not in his double digits yet or doesn't know how to grow up cause his parents probably pamper and cuddle him.

Either way, just another example of how immature certain Sesame Street fans can be.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

I can tell this was made by probably some spoiled brat who's either not in his double digits yet or doesn't know how to grow up cause his parents probably pamper and cuddle him.

Either way, just another example of how immature certain Sesame Street fans can be.
Just who would do that?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score

There have been people on this site that have acted just as selfishly.
No matter what clips or episodes get posted, for some people it's never enough. And some people suffer from the delusion that somebody out there has all 4,000+ episodes and they're holding out.
How unfair can you be?

If someone requested politely "Do you have (fill in the blank)? Could you please post it? That's a personal favorite of mine. Thank you".
That's a request I would honor.
But not " Post very epizoid of Sezmee Start becuz I is entitled spoilt Bart and my Kat wantz cheezberger!"

I'd say get over yourself, be grateful what's posted there now, and by the way, you waited a year to see a skit again?
I'm still holding out for "Up Up and Away", which I last saw when I was four.
I've been waiting patiently 45 years last time I checked. I'm not throwing any hissy fits because I'm still waiting. All in good time.

Put a few decades under your belt, then come see me and we'll talk about waiting.
And people can post (or delete) as they please.
They don't owe you anything.
Sesame Workshop doesn't owe you anything.

If you want to demonstrate your complaint, put down your device and not watch YouTube for a week.
Let's see if you have enough backbone to do that.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score

Good lord. Now I see why you find a lot of SS fans to be obnoxious brats...

D'Snowth

Reaction score

As Shane would say, "Oy vey gevalt."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
There have been people on this site that have acted just as selfishly.
No matter what clips or episodes get posted, for some people it's never enough. And some people suffer from the delusion that somebody out there has all 4,000+ episodes and they're holding out.
How unfair can you be?

If someone requested politely "Do you have (fill in the blank)? Could you please post it? That's a personal favorite of mine. Thank you".
That's a request I would honor.
But not " Post very epizoid of Sezmee Start becuz I is entitled spoilt Bart and my Kat wantz cheezberger!"

I'd say get over yourself, be grateful what's posted there now, and by the way, you waited a year to see a skit again?
I'm still holding out for "Up Up and Away", which I last saw when I was four.
I've been waiting patiently 45 years last time I checked. I'm not throwing any hissy fits because I'm still waiting. All in good time.

Put a few decades under your belt, then come see me and we'll talk about waiting.
And people can post (or delete) as they please.
They don't owe you anything.
Sesame Workshop doesn't owe you anything.

If you want to demonstrate your complaint, put down your device and not watch YouTube for a week.
Let's see if you have enough backbone to do that.
Exactly all this. There's pleanty of skits I want to see myself, including the full versions of "Spinning Wheel", "Surprise!" (Little Jerry song), "Windy" in English, the old west skit with the James twins in English, a group of hippie Muppets singing "The garden" in English, and I may as well throw in "Up, Up and Away", but at the end of the day, life isn't always fair and we just have to accept that fact, something many fans will never learn.

Good lord. Now I see why you find a lot of SS fans to be obnoxious brats...
Yup! Been in the Sesame community for about 11 years now and only a few years ago have I learned how ungrateful some fans can be. And the sad thing is, some uploaders aren't even grateful what's posted. I'm just gonna go ahead and give names cause they aren't even active on this site:

Pumpkinjfriend
Rohail Hashmi
Veston Bruno
Deanmo23

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To be fair, I have never had problems with Deanmo23, and at least Rohail has reuploaded some of my old stuff, so at least there's someone who took heed of my suggestion and downloaded my stuff before I had to remove it altogether since SW was dishing out copyright strikes.

As for Veston, he seems to be fond of editing clips with added sound effects, or custom funding credits and such, which I know annoys some people.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Also, I find it funny that this "Patrick Star" guy is telling Matt to "GROW UP!!!" when he's the one who really needs to grow up.