What made you angry today?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As I've said before, for big YouTubers to dismiss the struggles of smaller YouTubers (and in this case, tell them their information is inaccurate) is equivilent to the rich and wealthy telling lower class (who are already working multiple jobs at once to make end's meet) to stop being lazy and work harder.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That really irritates me to no end. Yeah, how DARE not everyone have the privilege of being rich and being able to succeed in life. I mean ****. Literally one of my biggest fears in life is becoming homeless. I might as well just die if I have to sit on the streets in filthy clothes while holding up a sign.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
YouTube is like the new music business: it's very hard to breakthrough, and I'm not sure if there's a formula for it. There's definitely a bit of luck involved.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I've noticed that for a number of years now: vapid vloggers and gamers aside, it seems like it's musical artists who end up getting the most response from ordinary people and professionals on YouTube . . . just look at all the artists and groups who have been discovered and eventually made it big: Justin Bieber, Christina Grimmie, Lindsey Stirling, Pentatonix, and now this Billie Elish person . . . all started on YouTube.

I know that's not what you meant when you said it's like the new music business, but the fact that you mentioned that is what prompted me to think of my above-mentioned observation.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I'm not a Billie Eilish fan, but she is... interesting.

All I know is we've evolved to an age where melody isn't cool.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm going to be really honest about her:

She reminds me of almost every single bisexual woman I've ever known in my life: the crazy hair colors, the Kristen Stewart never smile face, the masculine clothing . . . all that's missing is some kind of wide-brimmed hat, and big Buddy Holly glasses.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I checked out a couple of her videos and noticed she likes blood a lot as well... Alice Cooper, Ozzy and Gene Simmons have nothing on her!