What made you angry today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You posted this on a public forum, where anybody can see your posts, and you made a huge deal about one minor word, one that is barely even PG-13 level to begin with, in a long post. People are going to criticize you for it because it really isn’t that big of a deal.

PG movies are going to use words like the female term for dog, d*amn, cr*ap, the word that many Christians are afraid of going to, and the vulgar word for urine. You need to be aware of that. And kids are going to learn swears at a very young age regardless. It happens with everyone. They learn it from older family members or siblings or parents by accident, or they learn it from PG rated movies.

If this is a big deal for you then whatever, you do you. But don’t post stuff like this on a public forum and then play the victim card when we criticize you (which was barely even harsh to begin with) because you can’t just expect everyone to bow down to you and agree with whatever warped views of life you may have. If you can’t handle being judged or criticized then sorry to say, you have a lot to learn about life.

C to the J

Reaction score
I just deleted my two recent posts. Sorry I lost my head there. I just thought I’d share my opinions. I was only presenting the situation of the world, not forcing everyone to abandon their beliefs.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
In 1970 George Carlin got fired in Las Vegas for saying sh/t on stage, in a town where the big game is craps.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I just deleted my two recent posts. Sorry I lost my head there. I just thought I’d share my opinions. I was only presenting the situation of the world, not forcing everyone to abandon their beliefs.
Actually, if you want a cuss fest, check out the 1976 movie The Bad News Bears. I saw it in the movies when I was eight. PG rated, starring 12 year old Tatum O'Neal cussing like a drunken sailor.
Bad words don't make me recoil in horror. My dad and grandfather used to curse up a storm. I never tried to imitate them, but tv and movies do reflect how life is.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can accept that my content may not appeal to the masses. I can accept that my content may not be professional quality. I can accept that potential new viewers may not catch onto the asthetics of most of my content recapturing the spirit of classic television of yesteryears right away. I can even accept that maybe I don't know how to title my cotent in a way that really grabs people's attention, or that my thumbnails may not be the best.

But do not tell me I have no idea what I'm talking about when I speak out about the struggles of smaller YouTube channels, and that what I say is "wrong and 100% inaccurate." The struggles we go through are all too real, and just because you may have a huge, successful channel, and don't face the struggles we go through, don't turn a blind eye otherwise.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A guy who uploaded a video about "20 Mistakes YouTubers Make."