What made you angry today?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Discussing about having to deal with fat-shaming, being told, point-blank, that fat-shaming is just a product of modern feminism.

What?

Any Del

Reaction score
:confused: What does feminism have to do with fat-shaming? A feminist told you this?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No. A narrow-minded, past-living, disillusioned, conservative Trump supporter who sees almost everything happening in the world today as a product of feminism, or SJWs, or liberal media, etc.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As I was merging into a turn lane today, some idiot shot ahead of me, coming within just inches of sideswiping me. Not only did I have to slam on my breaks to avoid hitting the other driver, but s/he caused me to miss the turn arrow because of it.

It's a good thing theirs was a smaller car, because it were a few inches taller, we both would have lost a side mirror.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There are people out there who have no business driving. As long as it doesn't cause an accident or road rage, it will blow over.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
One of the worst things while driving is people behind you who tailgate you, shine their hi-beams on you, and lean on the horn. If I had a nickel for every driver who blinded me I'd buy Trump Tower and move in tomorrow.
I'm not a speed demon, but I'm not a slowpoke either. I'm conscious of the speed limit, and where cops tend to hide.
If it all possible I'll switch lanes and let them pass, but I'm not going to play chicken with them. I pulled into a parking spot and some guy pulled in right next to me. He actually pulled over the line in my spot, leaving me about six inches to open my door. I got out, my door tapped his car, but no dent, no scratch, no nothing. He came over and yelled and cursed at me, even though he had no damage. He had part of his car in my spot, so I was in the right.
But because I stayed calm and didn't yell back at him, he went ballistic.

It very rarely happens to me, but I'm glad I ruined his day. Because he didn't ruin mine.
The closest I ever got to road rage,

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not a speed demon, but I'm not a slowpoke either. I'm conscious of the speed limit, and where cops tend to hide.
This!!

I always drive whatever the posted speed limit is, regardless if I'm driving on a residential road, or a main thoroughfare, because there's a lot of speed traps in my town. And yet, in spite of this, people always get right up on my butt and act like I'm slowing them down, and it drives me bonkers!