What made you angry today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, adobe premiere is being an Oscar and just somehow effed up on some of my audio clips that I put in that they now, for whatever reason, just don’t play anymore even though it shows wavelengths through the clips.

Not only that, but I had to move everything to my external because my Mac was almost low on space from downloading MST episodes, and of course, premiere doesn’t want to be a big boy and just re-locate where they are. I swear, it wasn’t like this before.

Well, now that I got my Mac cleaned up, it looks like I’m gonna have to finish my top 10 worst mst films tomorrow when I was hoping to have had it done today. ******* terrific.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My touchpad on my laptop stopped working last night and do not know why that even is.

Still not fixed today, and it looks like either a trip to Best Buy might have to be made or to contact Lenovo.

Just ******* great.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Every time my mom force-feeds me to eat more than I can.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My dog Buster tore up his little puppy bed into a bunch of pieces and made a HUGE mess all over the yard. Guess who has to clean it up now? I think you know the answer considering Buster doesn't even hands to pick things up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When will I ever learn that Google will never do anything to look into and/or fix any problems/errors/bugs/glitches/whatever you report to their support team? "Oh, we don't know what's causing the problem, so there's nothing we can do." "Oh, we don't have the time to look into this, you're on your own." "Oh, you wouldn't have any problems if you switched to Chrome." Those seem to be some of their favorite stock responses to such reports.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I decided to try Reddit again after getting bored with it, and I made a post in a Mercari subreddit (Because I sell stuff on there) about how a buyer blocked me for giving them a 3 star rating (They cancelled their order and uncancelled it a couple times, low-balled me, asked the item to be shipped at different times. However, I forgot the charger to what I was shipping. I still shipped the charger and even added a free item for the trouble and they were nice about it.).

Everyone basically got huffy and rude with me because I was apparently, "revenge rating", and " and "I should've given a better rating because I was given grace (And a surprising 5 star rating) for forgetting to pack the charger up with the item I sold.". Some people even told me I should just stop selling altogether, and another person even went as far as finding the exact item I sold (And my profile) telling me that I should be lucky it sold at all.

3 stars is just average to me, and I was just being honest. Didn't mean any harm, just thought it was kinda funny to get blocked. Wasn't being rude either.

I deleted the post, and my Reddit account later that day after I was sick of getting called Petty and Stupid. I was really ticked off. Like, yeah, maybe I shouldn't have posted about it thinking it was funny, but they all came down hard on me and it just really bothered me that an ENTIRE GROUP of people were all saying the same insults instead of trying to help me understand how 3 stars is viewed as terrible.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They've been a troll playground for as long as I can remember - in fact, I still find it hard to fathom how it's somehow become a legit social media platform in recent years.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I decided to try Reddit again after getting bored with it, and I made a post in a Mercari subreddit (Because I sell stuff on there) about how a buyer blocked me for giving them a 3 star rating (They cancelled their order and uncancelled it a couple times, low-balled me, asked the item to be shipped at different times. However, I forgot the charger to what I was shipping. I still shipped the charger and even added a free item for the trouble and they were nice about it.).

Everyone basically got huffy and rude with me because I was apparently, "revenge rating", and " and "I should've given a better rating because I was given grace (And a surprising 5 star rating) for forgetting to pack the charger up with the item I sold.". Some people even told me I should just stop selling altogether, and another person even went as far as finding the exact item I sold (And my profile) telling me that I should be lucky it sold at all.

3 stars is just average to me, and I was just being honest. Didn't mean any harm, just thought it was kinda funny to get blocked. Wasn't being rude either.

I deleted the post, and my Reddit account later that day after I was sick of getting called Petty and Stupid. I was really ticked off. Like, yeah, maybe I shouldn't have posted about it thinking it was funny, but they all came down hard on me and it just really bothered me that an ENTIRE GROUP of people were all saying the same insults instead of trying to help me understand how 3 stars is viewed as terrible.
What do you sell on Mercari?