• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

What made you angry today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, I was a little annoyed with the fact that my toothbrush was soapy and wet when I went to use it, so I had to use another tootbrush with crappy bristles that my gums ended up bleeding. :grr:

I'm seriously hiding my toothbrushes from now on....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that I had a dream of a former friend I got rid of this year. :scary:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So on my way to the showcase cinema in Woburn to see Venom, there was this one jack*** going 70 on a 55 who cut me off, no signal, and then tried to squeeze through cars just to get his way on the road.

I hope he got pulled over.

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
So on my way to the showcase cinema in Woburn to see Venom, there was this one jack*** going 70 on a 55 who cut me off, no signal, and then tried to squeeze through cars just to get his way on the road.

I hope he got pulled over.
Did you at least like the film?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Driving! In! *******! BOSTON! :grr:

I did NOT miss driving in this awful town! I literally flipped off three drivers, including a bus driver that was blocking the intersection just sitting there.

None the less, I made it safely to the Mystery Science Theater 3000 30th anniversary live show! :big_grin:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I had to drive to the Verizon store tonight because I need to figure out the issue with my phone connecting to 4G but refusing to connect to any wifi.

On my way, when I was entering the mall, I stayed in my lane and this red car dangerously cut me off with no signal from the other lane. I honked my horn and yes, yes, I flipped him off.

I was already angry that I couldn't find my wallet and had to drive without a license.

Any Del

Reaction score
Verizon's wifi is horrible. I had it for 2 weeks and we ended up switching back to Optimum.

And **** man. Some people don't know how to drive properly these days. I saw an accident happened when I was picking up my sister and it was EXACTLY how you described your almost accident.

Lucky for you you didn't get pulled over. Happened to my aunt once. :smirk: Reason being she was really stressed out and she was going over the speed limit.

We only have a week and 3 days left before 2019 is here.