What made you angry today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, I was a little annoyed with the fact that my toothbrush was soapy and wet when I went to use it, so I had to use another tootbrush with crappy bristles that my gums ended up bleeding. :grr:

I'm seriously hiding my toothbrushes from now on....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that I had a dream of a former friend I got rid of this year. :scary:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So on my way to the showcase cinema in Woburn to see Venom, there was this one jack*** going 70 on a 55 who cut me off, no signal, and then tried to squeeze through cars just to get his way on the road.

I hope he got pulled over.

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
So on my way to the showcase cinema in Woburn to see Venom, there was this one jack*** going 70 on a 55 who cut me off, no signal, and then tried to squeeze through cars just to get his way on the road.

I hope he got pulled over.
Did you at least like the film?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Driving! In! *******! BOSTON! :grr:

I did NOT miss driving in this awful town! I literally flipped off three drivers, including a bus driver that was blocking the intersection just sitting there.

None the less, I made it safely to the Mystery Science Theater 3000 30th anniversary live show! :big_grin:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I had to drive to the Verizon store tonight because I need to figure out the issue with my phone connecting to 4G but refusing to connect to any wifi.

On my way, when I was entering the mall, I stayed in my lane and this red car dangerously cut me off with no signal from the other lane. I honked my horn and yes, yes, I flipped him off.

I was already angry that I couldn't find my wallet and had to drive without a license.

Any Del

Reaction score
Verizon's wifi is horrible. I had it for 2 weeks and we ended up switching back to Optimum.

And **** man. Some people don't know how to drive properly these days. I saw an accident happened when I was picking up my sister and it was EXACTLY how you described your almost accident.

Lucky for you you didn't get pulled over. Happened to my aunt once. :smirk: Reason being she was really stressed out and she was going over the speed limit.

We only have a week and 3 days left before 2019 is here.