What made you angry today?

Any Del

Reaction score
Well, it's official. My iPhone's dead! I'll have to get new one over the weekend. The bad thing is it holds me back from getting a new laptop, I'll have to wait a couple more months for that.
Or......you can get it fixed.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest,

Just the fact that my former "friend" Pat that I stopped talking to last April after 10 years of putting up with that 10-year-old manchild does not know how to grow the **** up. So, he's good friends with another high school friend of mine named Corey (though I'm predicting they're gonna end it one day; I'm calling it) and they were hanging out today and when Corey went to go to the bathroom, he took his phone to prank call my friend Jeff (they stopped talking a year and a half ago).

To be honest, it really makes me sick to my stomach that 1) he would go out of his way to take his best friend's phone unbeknownst to him and do these stupid prank calls behind his back, and 2) the fact that he can't learn to let go of a conflict. I mean, yeah, it takes me awhile to move on from people I cut ties with, but by the time it's been over a year, I've basically moved on. The fact that he hasn't been able to move on after a whole year is really, really sad.

It's reasons like this I, and a few other high school friends of mine, cut ties with him.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This whole ******* week. Honestly.

Thank God it's the weekend....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I wanted to get water bottles from the pharmacy near my house, but neeeeewwwuuuuu. They decide to close early for whatever reason. :grr:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, this didn't really make me hugely angry but kind of dissapointed.

So, I went to see Jason Aldene with my friend Jeff last May this year and I'm seeing Keith Urban with him and two other good friends next month. I owe him a **** ton of money, but he understands I will pay him once comic Con passes because I'm saving up for it, in which I will use my birthday money and Christmas money to pay for it at the very least.

What made me a little dissapointed is this. So, this money I'm giving in return is going to his parents, which I understand. However, what made me a little angry was the fact that they dragged me into this without me being able to defend myself or without my consent. I'm not made out of money and I have my own stuff to worry about. The reason I can afford going to Mohegan but not paying them back is because I want to use this opportunity to try and earn some extra dough that I can use to save up. I didn't ask to go to these concerts, Jeff respectfully paid them for me out of his own choice and I really appreciate it. If it were up to me, I would have paid for them myself. End of the day, paying them later is better than not paying them at all.

Thankfully though he did talk to them and mentioned they apologized. I'm just at that age where I don't appreciate being talked about behind my back and if I do rant to someone about an issue I have with someone else, it's just me venting to someone close while at the same time, still planning to have a talk with them and or just chewing them out (you guys have already seen me chew out pleanty of members here) because most of us aren't in high school anymore. Some of us are, but a good portion aren't.