What made you angry today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So basically alot of stuff just kinda agitated me today.

To start off, my Droid was acting funky. That was just something I brushed off. But then, when I went to fill up gas, I accidentally drove too close to the gas pump and scraped my car against the gas pump pole (didn't help that a stupid dunkin donuts truck was in the way). I was really mad and had a pretty bad Mel Gibson moment in my car.

I was also kind of annoyed that I forgot to bring my charger to work today when I was working on editing some videos for my job, so I had to take off early and drive back home. I went to the library and decided to work there (since I had to return some movies and manga anyway), but realized I forgot my headphones so I just kind of drove back home a bit agitated.

So, eh, today wasn't my day but hopefully tomorrow is better. :smirk:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So basically alot of stuff just kinda agitated me today.

To start off, my Droid was acting funky. That was just something I brushed off. But then, when I went to fill up gas, I accidentally drove too close to the gas pump and scraped my car against the gas pump pole (didn't help that a stupid dunkin donuts truck was in the way). I was really mad and had a pretty bad Mel Gibson moment in my car.

I was also kind of annoyed that I forgot to bring my charger to work today when I was working on editing some videos for my job, so I had to take off early and drive back home. I went to the library and decided to work there (since I had to return some movies and manga anyway), but realized I forgot my headphones so I just kind of drove back home a bit agitated.

So, eh, today wasn't my day but hopefully tomorrow is better. :smirk:
You had one of those days you just want to hit the restart button on my friend. Eat a good meal get some rest and tomorrow will be another day.