What made you angry today?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I'm angry because most of the people who did walk out don't give a flying **** about the people who died.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
YES! EXACTLY! Some other kids in some of my classes were like, "This protest obviously has a liberal agenda, so I refuse to pay tribute to these kids! Wah wah wah!".

The funny thing is, if this happened to someone THEY knew, they would've protested.

People have a hard time caring for people they don't know. :sympathy:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not today, but yesterday. Holy **** was I salty yesterday.

Coming in to work was horrible. Finding a parking spot was just dreadful. Some guy almost hit the back end of my car when I was turning left on a green light, and I was honked at when I was going the speed limit trying to find a spot. I ended up parking in an area that turned out to be a towing area. A guy near me was giving me a hard time like "You know you can't park there." Because of all the previous frustration I dealt with, I actually ended up losing my cool and shouted "Well where the **** am I supposed to park?!" Then the guy kept giving me a hard time and I'm just like "whatever" and drove off frustrated. I eventually just decided to park in a parking lot near a line of stores, which was a bad idea because my car ended up getting towed. I had to wait for my mom to come down and drive me over there and thankfully I got my car back. But ugh.... Yesterday was just horrible.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I am.

I just absolutely hate Dorchester. Sketchy, run down houses that are just stacked against each other, little to no parking, and some people there are just real creeps.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Folks, I know there's plenty of things out there, big and small, that can make you angry every day.
It's your ability to deal with that which will shape you. Things might seem big in the moment, but after a while you see it's not that big of a deal. If your day is ruined and your joy is stolen over something petty, get rid of that anger fast. If it's over something small, it's not worth holding on to.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Very true. That was just not my day. But hey, when I got home, I took a long, long shower.