What made you angry today?

Beth C

Reaction score
I woke up and my life is still in shambles. Enough to be angry in my book.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
This was actually yesterday. I volunteer at my local humane society as a Cat Socializer (no big surprise to you guys by now, I'm sure). Well, Tuesday night, they had seven new cats, and three of them were kittens! What made me mad was they weren't ready for adoption, and so the staff wouldn't let the volunteers play with the new arrivals.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Can we turn this thread into a list of people who should be killed? I'd like to start off with a very simple one: everybody.

:stick_out_tongue:

Seriously though, there comes a time when everybody just ticks you off and it's grinding on you. Like Jesus when will it all end...

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I was 2-0 up with 5 minutes to go on FIFA 17 just now. Some how my opponent scores 3 times in a matter of minutes. I WENT RAGE

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The fact people here keep using the Steve Whitmire/Matt Vogel thread as their own personal flame war. Especially after certain members were personally warned to stop their stand-offish replies, which then other certain people just can't leave well enough alone because they have to reply to the initial rudeness. And on top of that, the replies to said initial rudeness get reported by another forum member saying that said replies are taking unfair potshots at the initial poster or are completely indignant at "how can this person still be a member here?!" regarding the replies to said rudeness.

The point is I've had it up to Heck and I'm not putting up with it anymore. As soon as possible, I'm reporting the whole DD thing to Phillip. Let the consequences rain down on your heads. :grr: :grouchy: :attitude:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Finding out Shout Factory has pretty much come to the end of the road of releasing never-on-home-media episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000 on DVD (for an essential part), but I eventually got over it. It's just copyright issues within the movies.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On that token, I posted a while back that I see Shout! Factory is finally releasing the previously un-released seasons of GREEN ACRES on DVD, but in a complete series set - I contacted them, asking if there's a possibility that they could release those seasons individually for those of us who already purchased the first three seasons previously released by MGM, and they responded saying it is a definite possibility, but would probably be sometime after the complete series set is released.

That's good news.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
They never fail to impress me.... For an essential part.

I just wish they released Rocko's Modern Life uncut. But then again, I think we can blame Nick for that. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
True, but hey, at least they actually released previously banned episodes "Leap Frogs" and "Heff in a Handbasket."

But, then again, Nicktoons Network was airing those episodes, so. . . .