What made you angry today?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
We're supposed to get new appliances delivered today (our oven exploded). They're supposed to come between 12 and 3. They came at like 8:45 am (I'm unemployed, I sleep in, I missed them because I didn't hear them knock, stupid dehumidifier). Message on the answering machine says I have to call in order to reschedule, and I just flip out. I've been having a "when it rains, it pours" situation going on with me, and I just lost it. Thank goodness for Mom, McDonald's and Xanax. Normally, I'd also say thank goodness for Snowball, but she's made herself scarce after I screamed at her while trying to play my answering machine messages, and she was crawling over it, stepping on the buttons.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kim Krapdashian and Kayne Pest are having another baby.

Why is it the ones who shouldn't ever reproduce and procreate are the ones who keep having more and more babies?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Kim Krapdashian and Kayne Pest are having another baby.

Why is it the ones who shouldn't ever reproduce and procreate are the ones who keep having more and more babies?
Better yet, why are more babies just being produced period?

We don't need anymore unnecessary human life on this planet.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, but you know Cracked, like BuzzFeed and The Onion, is more satirical, non-real news anyway. :stick_out_tongue:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It's true. But, you know, maybe the world would be better off with just a few less humans.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I just get annoyed when I hear mom's giving sob stories about how they're in a financial situation after popping out babies.

Should have done your homework. :rolleyes:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
*bump*

I guess I shouldn't be, but I'm angry today because the school that I used to go to only had TWO people show up to the walk-out on Wednesday. :mad:

Thankfully, half of the school I go to now walked out, so there's that.