What made you angry today?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Social media is now filled with corruption and has a bunch of libitards. Angry white men now want to be the man of the house and women to suffer. They believe women are a bunch of whinny ****** two-year olds. That's my belief right there.

I'm a woman and I will lose my rights, my college will go up in smoke in two years. My parents neither my friends do not want me to move to Canada and I PLAN TO MOVE THERE IN TWO YEARS. I am done! I do not spport racism, misogamy, sexual assault... I'm done. I'm going to be bullied by next year if I am not careful just because I dis not vote for Drumpf.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
What made me angry was that I couldn't come up with a good comeback for an argument my sister and I were having last night until after I woke up this morning.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
An online game I play, Star Stable Online, changed the camera angles, and it's been zoomed out so my character looks smaller.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Whoever makes those height to weight charts for medical offices just updated them with absolutely insane numbers: used, according to the charts, somebody my height was supposed to have an ideal weight of 195 . . . now it's 154. Are you freakin' kidding me?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's been over ten years since the first three seasons of GREEN ACRES was released on DVD, and then MGM left us hanging.

But that's not what made me angry; what made is angry is apparently Shout! Factory is doing what Universal previously did with LEAVE IT TO BEAVER - instead releasing the remaining seasons of GREEN ACRES, they're just going straight to a complete series set. Complete series sets of show that lasted a good number of seasons is always impractical and too expensive; it makes sense for shows that lasted, say, a season or two, but not six or more.