What is Your Race and Religion?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
A more thorough description of myself:

Race:I'm a redheaded white guy who some people claim looks like Alfred E. Neuman from Mad Magazine. Makes a lot of sense honestly lol. I come from a small town in Indiana so yeah, it's safe to say that I live somewhat of a redneck lifestyle (for lack of a better descriptive term). Although anyone who watches my videos probably knows that already because of that Zed Buckmaster character I do and the fact that most of the songs I use are either full on country music or have country influence in one way or another.

Religion: Protestant Christian. Not the typical overly obsessed Christian though. Unlike a lot of Christians, I don't have issues with gay people, I don't think heavy metal music is Satanic, I won't judge you if you disagree with me on an anything, etc.
lol, people tell me I look like a combination of Rob Gronkowski and Sheldon Cooper, so imagine that... looking in the mirror, it's actually pretty apt, haha.

White American Catholic of Polish descent.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
lol, people tell me I look like a combination of Rob Gronkowski and Sheldon Cooper, so imagine that... looking in the mirror, it's actually pretty apt, haha.

White American Catholic of Polish descent.
Bazinga!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Race: White.
Religion: Christian, specifically Episcopalian.

cjd874

Reaction score
Race: Asian...more specifically part-Chinese and part-English. Imagine a cross between Jackie Chan and Daniel Radcliffe.
Religion: Presbyterian Christian.