• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

What is Your Race and Religion?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
A more thorough description of myself:

Race:I'm a redheaded white guy who some people claim looks like Alfred E. Neuman from Mad Magazine. Makes a lot of sense honestly lol. I come from a small town in Indiana so yeah, it's safe to say that I live somewhat of a redneck lifestyle (for lack of a better descriptive term). Although anyone who watches my videos probably knows that already because of that Zed Buckmaster character I do and the fact that most of the songs I use are either full on country music or have country influence in one way or another.

Religion: Protestant Christian. Not the typical overly obsessed Christian though. Unlike a lot of Christians, I don't have issues with gay people, I don't think heavy metal music is Satanic, I won't judge you if you disagree with me on an anything, etc.
lol, people tell me I look like a combination of Rob Gronkowski and Sheldon Cooper, so imagine that... looking in the mirror, it's actually pretty apt, haha.

White American Catholic of Polish descent.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
lol, people tell me I look like a combination of Rob Gronkowski and Sheldon Cooper, so imagine that... looking in the mirror, it's actually pretty apt, haha.

White American Catholic of Polish descent.
Bazinga!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Race: White.
Religion: Christian, specifically Episcopalian.

cjd874

Reaction score
Race: Asian...more specifically part-Chinese and part-English. Imagine a cross between Jackie Chan and Daniel Radcliffe.
Religion: Presbyterian Christian.