What is your favorite Sid and Marty Krofft shows?

Cookie3001

Reaction score
He's been great when it comes to responding to the fans

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just hate that I keep missing his Sunday live streams. I know it's 3:00 in Pacific, but that's 6:00 in Eastern, and that's usually the hour in which I'm having dinner, or sometimes something else comes up that consumes my time otherwise.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A personal Instagram like Sid, no, I don't believe so.

Bugaloosfan

Reaction score
I got to participate in a private Zoom Reunion on Saturday with some of the cast of The Bugaloos and Sid Krofft as well as a small number of Bugaloo fans in celebration of The Bugaloos 50th Anniversary! Those who participated were Joy Campbell Mckenzie who played Woofer, Caroline Ellis, John Philpott and Wayne Laryea’s sister Vilma with a message from Wayne himself! I briefly chatted with John Philpott and Caroline Ellis, showed them my Sparky plush got to ask Caroline a question and showed Sid Krofft my puppet (I am Elizabeth Connell in the video)! He loved it!
Here is the link to the video, the event was 2 1/2 hours but Zoom only recorded 1 hour and 45 minutes of it! Sid and the cast shared stories and memories- John Mcindoe and Sharon Baird were supposed to attend but had Zoom trouble I guess, and we lost contact with John Philpott toward the end! Still a very memorable Saturday for me

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I got to participate in a private Zoom Reunion on Saturday with some of the cast of The Bugaloos and Sid Krofft as well as a small number of Bugaloo fans in celebration of The Bugaloos 50th Anniversary! Those who participated were Joy Campbell Mckenzie who played Woofer, Caroline Ellis, John Philpott and Wayne Laryea’s sister Vilma with a message from Wayne himself! I briefly chatted with John Philpott and Caroline Ellis, showed them my Sparky plush got to ask Caroline a question and showed Sid Krofft my puppet (I am Elizabeth Connell in the video)! He loved it!
Here is the link to the video, the event was 2 1/2 hours but Zoom only recorded 1 hour and 45 minutes of it! Sid and the cast shared stories and memories- John Mcindoe and Sharon Baird were supposed to attend but had Zoom trouble I guess, and we lost contact with John Philpott toward the end! Still a very memorable Saturday for me
No Marty?

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I like Electra Woman and Dyna Girl a lot because Deidre Hall looked like a real hottie back then. Makes me wonder why Hanna-Barbera never considered an animated spinoff of this series?

Also, I wonder if any of the Muppet voice actors, past or recent, worked as a puppet voice actor for the Krofft brothers? I wouldn't be shocked if Kevin Clash (Elmo's voice) worked for the Kroffts as a puppet voice actor, considering he worked on "Captain Kangaroo" and "The Great Space Coaster".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Allan Trautman worked on PRYOR'S PLACE, John Lovelady worked on D.C. FOLLIES, Victor Yerrid and Drew Massey worked on MUTT & STUFF.