What is your favorite Sid and Marty Krofft shows?

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I saw that, I was always curious to know if they ever met Jim Henson or ever had anything to do with the Muppets

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just know that Marty met Lisa once, and that Lisa confessed to him that she hated he and Sid when she was a kid, because they had all these different shows on all three networks, while her father only had one show (in syndication), and she never understood why; Marty told her it's because her father was a much better puppeteer than them, since Jim really did care about the art of puppetry, whereas Sid & Marty just went for the mass.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Oh, I did not know that. You learn something new everyday

Also I believe Sid (not sure if Marty was with him) was a guest at the premiere for the 2011 Muppet movie

Bugaloosfan

Reaction score
As I mentioned in another thread, I waited for an entire hour to see his live stream, and I never saw it. People said it was in his story, but I didn't see it.
That’s strange! I’ve been listening to Sid’s stories for the last few weeks on Instagram and it always took me to his live stream

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That’s strange! I’ve been listening to Sid’s stories for the last few weeks on Instagram and it always took me to his live stream
As I later mentioned, I discovered I had to install an extension on my web browser in order to enable me to actually see his live stream.

So far, I've only missed one other stream, which was this past Sunday's, as I was busy that day.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
My favorite Krofft series were "Electra Woman and Dyna Girl" (the 1970s series) and "Pryor's Place".

crackmaster

Reaction score
Pink Lady and Jeff, as a lover of all Japanese stuff. Then Electra Woman and Dyna Girl.