What is your favorite childhood toy?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
That's not the one that said "Hey! get offa My... NOSE!" Is it? Couldn't be. Those ones are from the 90's and had Kevin Nash and someone else (I wanna say Stone Cold). I almost got one of those for the gag value.
No, those aren't the same ones. I think you're talking about this one...

Which was actually made by WCW and I personally never owned, also I think it was Goldberg, not Stone Cold that was made, if memory serves me correctly.

Drtooth

Reaction score
All I remember is the "Hey You! Get offa my... NOSE"

And the "HEY YOU! You're breaking my... ARM"

commercials. Those used to crack me up. I've been trying to find the commercials on YT, but haven't.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
ready for this...that is my original first ever owned Kermit next to a new one for comparison this thing used to be with me 24/7

and this is the day i got him

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aww, that's so cool Julio; all my SST knickerbockers are pretty much in that same shape, but I still have them to this day, and they are always proudly on display in my room, but as a tiny little kid, I ALWAYS had them with me in bed at night, lol.

Admittedly, it's still a guilty pleasure of mine to watch "Bedtime Stories and Songs" occasionally at bedtime... I wonder if it would still be enjoyable at 22 to have those guys with me while I watch and drift off to sleep, lol.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Don't get mad... I have the same one since I was little and it's in MUCH better condition than that. :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
why would i get mad? as i stated this kermit went everywhere with me prob even swimming a few times.., i was never one of those kids to keep my toys in pristine condition...my toys where play things not collectibles,,,i loved that kermit to near death as you can see and all that wear is years of love and companionship i wouldnt change him for the world

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was VERy careful with all my toys. My friend on the other hand DESTROYED my Inspector Gadget 12" action doll thing, and I have to pay well over 100 bucks to get a new one.

I hate that kid for that, rully I do.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I was pretty much a girly girl. My favorite toys were my Holly Hobbie dolls. (I'm sure you've heard of them) If not,let me explain. They were dolls dressed up in gingham dresses. There was Holly Hobbie & her friends, Heather, Amy & Carrie. Holly also had a brother Robbie Hobbie & her grandmother Grandma Hobbie.