What is your favorite childhood toy?

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
<3 The nostalgia. :cry:
~~

My squeaky plush piglet, with a satin curly tail attached. I've had it ever since I was born. *squeak* ;o;

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've had it ever since I was born. *squeak* ;o;
Lol, it's actually the same story with me and my old SST knickerbockers. :big_grin:

I believe it I have to narrow it down to one, I think my all-time favorite childhood toy would be Mr. Potato Head... I just loved that guy, lol.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Lol, it's actually the same story with me and my old SST knickerbockers. :big_grin:

I believe it I have to narrow it down to one, I think my all-time favorite childhood toy would be Mr. Potato Head... I just loved that guy, lol.
Hooh! ;o; I used to have a plush Mister Potato Head. I've heard just recently they've revised the franchise.
http://foodbeast.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/slimmer-mr-potato-head.jpg

...I'm wondering if they still include the spud-butt trunks? :confused:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
*Blink* Yeesh-pah!

Is the fact that they have PANTS now a sign of political correctness getting in the way and ruining our fragile and delicate childhood as we know it>
Exactly. Why political correctness, if this is childhood innocence? They're a child's plaything! =P I guess time has to move on for new generations to come.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well they're not so much pants as they are waders for when Mr. Potato Head wants to go fishing, lol.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Barbies and Potatoe Heads - I STILL love playing with them while I'm at work haha.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Barbies and Potatoe Heads - I STILL love playing with them while I'm at work haha.
Right on! lol! 8D I remember receiving my first Barbie doll when I was about two (back when some of the Barbie dolls of the franchise had the poofy/perm-ish hair), then I pretty much gave it away about a decade ago. </3

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well they're not so much pants as they are waders for when Mr. Potato Head wants to go fishing, lol.
DOH-hohohohohohoho!

:sleep:
:boo:

Otherwise, I have this to say to political correctness: Why do we have to be in the middle? Can't you let my people go?