What do you know about dreams?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’d be freaking out if that happened. I discovered my first mouse in my apartment a few months ago.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Can’t say I blame you. Sounds like me when I had that dream I was being chased by the mafia.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I had a weird dream last night that I saw this bizarre looking "creature" (I guess?) crawl out from under my bed. It just looked like a big round black blob with no eyes, nose, ears, arms, legs, mouth, tail, anything like that visible whatsoever. I don't even know how such a thing could even be able to breathe! It had this weird scaly almost leather-like "skin" texture coating it so it's wasn't just a squishy liquid like you would expect. Despite not resembling any kind of animal at all, the thing seemed to be very much alive. It was clearly moving!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At first, I thought you were thinking of those Zols from LOZ games, but you said it had no eyes, and I believe they have eyes.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don’t know why but I feel like my dreams have been getting pretty intense lately.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last night I had what was perhaps one of the most interesting dreams I've had in a really long time . . . I was on some kind of a holiday with both my high school crush and my former dream girl I used to cryptically speak of years ago.

And no, it wasn't a romantic holiday of any sort, it was some kind of a group retreat that both of them (who never met each before, by the way) happened to be a part of.

Not sure what caused or induced this dream, but I'm not complaining, and not because it involved two different girls I once held romantic interest in from my life, but because it was one of those incredibly rare dreams I've had that didn't feel really weird, trippy, and borderline nightmarish like a Sid & Marty Krofft show like roughly 99% of my dreams tend to be, so it was a certainly a nice and welcome change of pace.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I had a dream a few nights ago all seasons of Thomas and Friends were model-era episodes and they still followed the same formula of the “classic” era (4:30, Mike O’Donnell and Junior Campbell music, Michael Angelis narrating, 35mm film etc), and the very last episode of season 24 was The Island of Sodor getting closed down….. which it did. Then at the very end, all the engines exploded and Sir Topham Hatt shot himself. The ending just faded to black with the theme playing very sadly. It was….. disturbing, so to say.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had another interesting dream last night that wasn't at all creepy, trippy, or borderline nightmarish . . . this time, I was in a hotel that had a view of the beach, I was up on a high floor, looking out my window down at the beach - it was nightmare, but there was a tremendous thunderstorm that was blowing through, and watching the lightning striking and illuminating the ocean was such an amazing and awesome sight.

I'm pretty sure why I had this dream though: one of my phone wallpapers is just that: lightning striking the ocean. I recently replaced it, but it must have seeped into my subconscience as I slept last night.