What are you going to be for Halloween?

peyjenk

Reaction score
I love Halloween and always have. I've hosted or co-hosted a big party two years running, and this year it is looking bigger than ever. :smile: Anyway, I'm just curious about everyone else's Halloween plans. What are you going to be? What are you going to do?

This year, I'm going to be a mummy. I'm going to find a white or gray shirt and some white or gray pants at a thrift store, and attach gauze to them with fabric glue. That way, I don't have to actually wrap myself up in anything, and can reuse the costume. :smile: I will wrap my head and neck with gauze, and leave my face open. I might use makeup to make my eyes look more "Egyptian" and darken my lips and eyebrows. I'm excited... I think the completed project will look pretty cool.

So what about you?

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I'm being Spitz the cat from the WarioWare seires. I found a jumpsuit and some yellow hairspray for it. I already have the goggles for it. I'm really excited. :big_grin:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I don't know. Something dark and sexy, like a female vampire. Halloween's one of the few times I look like a girl :big_grin:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't know. Halloween's always been a fave holiday of mine...I suppose I could go the old standby route: a vampire. I have a kewl-looking cape...but I've already been a vampire...if I was going to a party, I might rent out a nifty Batman suit...but I haven't been invited to any parties...:frown: Still, it's fun to dress up, at least for the benefit of the trick or treaters.

Perhaps I'll simply put on a tux and be a penguin! :zany:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Well, if you have a tux, you could go as THE Penguin!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have this great imported Kinnikuman mask my sister gave me for my birthday. Unfortunately I have no where to go, so it doesn't matter. I'm basically going to pretend to get through Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters 2, and feel dead inside being to old to Trick or treat....

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Well, if you have a tux, you could go as THE Penguin!
Hey, that's a great idea, future Larry Talbot (werewolf, right?:wink: )!

I've got the tux...I'll need a top hat, umbrella, monocle and some kind of pointy nose that I guess I could mold out of putty or something!:big_grin: