Weekly Box Office and Film Discussion Thread

Pig's Laundry

Reaction score
I mean, aside from reruns, Dora hasn't really been seen since about 2012. Until now, that is

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wasn't even aware; seems like Dora was always to Nick Jr. what SpongeBob is to just plain Nick.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I wasn't even aware; seems like Dora was always to Nick Jr. what SpongeBob is to just plain Nick.
You can thank that Dora & Friends show, which aged Dora up, put her in the real world, and removed just about every beloved magical character. And yet she still talks to them like they're morons. So it's no surprise it flopped quickly.

Besides, Nick Jr. is making bank with Paw Patrol now. That's also getting a feature film, too, which I'm sure will do juuuuuuust fine on opening day.
🙄

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
You can thank that Dora & Friends show, which aged Dora up, put her in the real world, and removed just about every beloved magical character. And yet she still talks to them like they're morons. So it's no surprise it flopped quickly.

Besides, Nick Jr. is making bank with Paw Patrol now. That's also getting a feature film, too, which I'm sure will do juuuuuuust fine on opening day.
🙄
Don’t most pre-school branded movies bomb? Like a stick of dynamite Crazy Harry lit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently the Dora movie is doing really, really well.