Visions 2: So We've Been Told

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Cheers wildly for update! So, you've broken into British fast-styled storytelling? Well, let me tell ju this okay? It works magnificently.
But I'm not sure about something... Are there two more segments to finish Visions 2? Or are you talking about Visions 3 and/or 4?Please clarify... And post the next part already! Please?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry, should have been more clear. The next two segments are Visions 3 and Visions 4. So glad you enjoyed it Ed! Been wanting to share for so long!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course I liked... And if this is the style that helps you post the other two Dark Universe tales, then go for it. Whatever helps you get it done. Oy, the love triangles are turning into four-sided polygons... And with this cast, that's saying something. But I'm thrilling over everything posted so far... Rowlf dying? Robin Frog next?
UD: Prepare yourself for a heart-shattering squeeeeee should She who Must Not be Name reads this.
*Disappears into shadows to plot his next checkmated corpse of action.

Beauregard

Reaction score
At least four sided...Murray obseses over Piggy, Piggy loves her memory of Kermit, Gonzo loves Piggy, Camilla loves Gonzo and almost likes Deadly, Deadly loves Skeeter, Skeeter loves Clifford, Clifford loves Skeeter...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Oh my gosh!
I will review after I read this...
FAB CHAPTER!

I MISSED THIS FIC DEARLY!

Shame on you.

:big_grin:

Well, you posted and that's all that matters.
Bwahaha!

(Reading it)

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I love how the mood seems romantic, and even cheery at first!
Later it goes down to a slow painfully torturous dwindling spiral of angsty emotions. Just when there is a speck of hope, something lashes out to destroy that.

The quick summaries were fun in my opinion.
It was odd, but enjoyable.
Hehehe!

I sob at the fact that Piggy always gets herself in such scary situations. It actually makes me want to hug her.

I thought only Lisa could do that.
Guess I stand corrected.

I love how mysterious Gonzo is, too.
Somehow he reminds me of his early times on the Muppet Show where he was gloomy, yet somehow hopeful.

Much like Charlie Chaplin in a silent movie.

I just stared at the screen, gasping at how willing Clifford was to let Skeeter go. Though, it seems very much like him. LOL!

Camilla!....That's all. :big_grin:

Poor Rowlf...

PIGGY!

(Sobs)

Why must you do this?

Hath you no shame?
(Wails)

GREAT UPDATE!
I APPLAUD YOU!
-Dances-

Haven't felt that rollercoaster of emotions in...a good while!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
...Please excuse me while I try to remind my brain to function.

...Wow. Wow wow wow. Wow. Wow. I... very distinctly remember receiving many of those lines... (and digging and digging to fire back and getting rather frustrated with only having one story to line from) and wow... Hasn't lost its punch, lemme tell ya.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUGS FOR BEAU!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks so much for comments people! Much thanks to Lisa for listening to lines in the first place, which brought about much of this story from nothing!

Beauregard

Reaction score
The way I never finished this 😭😭😭 Maybe got the best 😂😂😂