Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVED this teaser trailer because it did exactly what it was supposed to do- excite us all die-hard muppet fans and entertain and tease all of us for what's to come.

I had the amazing opportunity to spend a day at the London movie sets and because of that it is killing me because I know some of the answers to the questions people are asking on here but I can't answer them- all I can say is that the movie is going to be amazing, will have a lot of great GMC-like moments, and the team really took it to heart when people voiced their concerns about classic characters- because of scene designs, plot constructs, limited time and limited performer bandwith, they couldn't get everyone that we liked on for significant screen time but from what I saw there is a MAJOR improvement on this front and props to them for that. The cast was super excited and enthusiastic about the movie when I was there and the trailer definitely shows some of that.

The trailer did a great job highlighting a lot of cameos, which will get some not as die hard Muppet fans intrigued about the movie, hoping to see their favorite celebrity. I also loved the whole Scooter bit, because it's a great pop culture reference and homage on how the Muppets can do a pop culture spoof like nobody else can and the amazing results because of it! I wished we saw more of Miss Piggy but she does feature prominently in the plot so hopefully we will see more of her in other trailers. They did a good job at showing a lot of spots where people had to question on whether it was Kermit or Constantine and at first glance I have to admit I was fooled a few places at first. I also think the puppets overall are so vibrant and gorgeous and I LOVE the whole big production number (can't wait to see what it's for and how it plays into the plot). A lot of the basic movie elements such as picture quality look fantastic, I mean really fantastic.

So excited to see more- it's going to drive me crazy to wait until March of next year to see this but from everything that I have seen it's going to be a Muppet movie for the recordbooks-definitely one that fans and non-fans alike will talk about. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE!!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Here's a SharkWeek inspired addition of MuppetTrailerShorts created by me.

Get these Muppet-loving sharks off this Muppet-loving train!

Vincent L

Reaction score
A trailer!

Put. The frog. Down. Best movie quote in the entire world. Thought the scene makes me wonder how Kermit survives in such cold weather without clothes. I mean, the other people are wearing heavy clothes.

I personally find the Kermit and Animal pairing not so good, though.
Muppet Wiki article on Constantine. Where did they get the info, anyway?

No Robin, but that's to be expected

Devo

Reaction score
So can't wait for this to arrive! Taking everyone i know, if i have to pay their tickets in :smile:

Walter

Reaction score
Just remember, we have seen behind the scenes photos of him in a truck, in his daredevil suit from TMTM, group shots, and in the first scene from where the last movie took off. I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of him!!! :concern:
I was actually referring to Uncle Deadly... But yes! Gonzo having decent screen time would be great! :fanatic:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I was actually referring to Uncle Deadly... But yes! Gonzo having decent screen time would be great! :fanatic:
Oh I would love that, Walter. Gonzo's my faaaaaavorite! I know he's a weirdo or a whatever, but I love him to have decent screen time.
:concern:: Well, it's about time, because I would like to do a new stunt I have never done.
Me - Gonzo, can we talk about it later? I do like you *hugs Gonzo*
:concern:: Awwwww! I like you too, Colette. Boy, I can't wait to do-
Me - Gonzo, maybe it would be nice if you can look for Camilla.
:concern:: You're right! I need to find my chicky-babe! CAMILLAAAAAAAA! (leaves)
Me - Rest to assure you guys that he will find his Camilla.