Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

Walter

Reaction score
Haha!!! I can't wait for the return of Muppet mania!!!:fanatic:

Hummm...no Gonzo (other than glimpse in dance number)

Or Uncle Deadly (but I have a feeling he's not going to be in this one)
As much as I wish he would be in this one... I still count my blessings that they gave him such a large role in the last.:smile:

terrimonster

Reaction score
:attitude: Why are there all these mother-clucking sharks on a mother-clucking train?!?
:sympathy: Uh, wrong Sam.
:fishy: Was there ever a right Sam?
:rolleyes: Ju forget about the sideways Sams okay.
*:hungry: checks fingers to make sure none were eaten.
:smile: Just where did that shark come from anyway?
:sympathy: Cincinnatti.

Thank you Jerry.
Speaking of sharks on trains, was this incident timed to coincide with Shark Week, or with the Muppets Most Wanted teaser trailer?

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
As much as I wish he would be in this one... I still count my blessings that they gave him such a large role in the last.:smile:
Just remember, we have seen behind the scenes photos of him in a truck, in his daredevil suit from TMTM, group shots, and in the first scene from where the last movie took off. I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of him!!! :concern:

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
I thought I wouldn't but I do like the part with Scooter singing "I've got the moves like Jagger" but what I really like is how Walter (the muppet fan muppet) looks disgusted and disproving of that scene which I find hilarious. It's almost as if they knew fans would complain about this.

good thing Walter wasn't in A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie :fanatic:

the scene that most excites me is Fozzie, Animal and Walter in the desert... I wonder what's going on there?

GonzoWaltsfan

Reaction score
I know I've said this before, lack of Gonzo depresses me, don't know if I can see this now. The only reason I'd see this I cuz of Walter but..

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Speaking of sharks on trains, was this incident timed to coincide with Shark Week, or with the Muppets Most Wanted teaser trailer?

It'll take you to Central Park.
Or you can find a dead shark.
All: On the Subwaay! Subwaay!

Thank you ESPN's PTI for the pre-show headline.

Wonder if :hungry: will be making his famous shark noodle casserole or shark fin soup at the ESPN cafeteria as part of today's specials.