Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I like this trailer. Obviously it's hard to judge a movie off of one minute, but I do like that Sam, Scooter, and especially Rowlf appeared to be prominent in the trailer. I would love to see them play a large role in the movie.

Consider me excited for March 2014!

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Isn't that Eric's head peeking over to the right of Steve?

And I am not quite sure whether Steve was supposed to be seen or not, as it seems that he is speaking as Kermit (or Constantine) falls, and is wearing his headband...

galagr

Reaction score
:halo: SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!!:halo:

I guess they have to attract people who aren't DIE HARD Muppet fans by using Animal (which I don't understand, as it should be Kermit being used)
Of course! Using Animal to lure in the muggles.....

Great Gommzo

Reaction score
Have to say, lifelong Muppet fan (35 this year) and really enjoyed the recent Muppets film...but that was a terrible trailer. Hoping the finished product is better.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Holy cow! It's Steve!
I guess it was a good way to sneak in and puppeteer Kermit anyway, since there is a large crowd, and they were supposed to be carrying him, which is a good cover up for holding Kermit up to the camera.

I also noticed that the puppeteers are wearing those furry hats that fold over in the front, where as everyone else has different hats. Those are probably covering their Muppeteer headbands.
By the way, did anyone else notice the points of Kermit's collar look shorter than usual?
I think that's the point (No pun intended). I believe that to be Constatine, with slighty bigger eyes and shorter pointer collar.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
IMO, Constantine looks a lot like Kermit from KSY. The only things different are the eyes and mole.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Holy cow! It's Steve!
I guess it was a good way to sneak in and puppeteer Kermit anyway, since there is a large crowd, and they were supposed to be carrying him, which is a good cover up for holding Kermit up to the camera.

I think that's the point (No pun intended). I believe that to be Constatine, with slighty bigger eyes and shorter pointer collar.
That's what I thought. I wonder if Constantine found a collar that looked close enough to Kermit's, and still managed to successfully fool the other Muppets into thinking he was Kermit.