Video: Favorite Kevin Clash Muppet Moments

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
While fans are discussing Kevin Clash's resignation here, we wanted to have a positive and uplifting thread celebrating the 28 years of work Kevin Clash has contributed to Sesame Street, the Muppets and other Henson productions.

Please post here with your favorite Kevin Clash video or memory in honor of the countless lives that Kevin has positively impacted.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Some really nice personal apperances that Kevin made with Elmo. Kevin was so loving and dedicated to people.

One of my favorite "Being Elmo" discussion panels. I love Elmo's (and Kevin's) reaction to a question about Richard Hunt!

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I'm going to miss Kevin, what a great talented funny Muppeteer he was :smile:

Just in case no one has ever seen this, this is Kevin goofing around at his best behind the scenes. And pestering of Kirk Thatcher who I think tells Kevin to shut up when he's having so much fun messing around with Baby Sinclair.lol

Kevin with Jim, one of Jim's last tv apperances

This one came to my mind recently. :smile:

One of my top favorite moments from Kevin, and my favorite from Leon :smile: My Favorite Kevin Clash Character. It's a shame he didn't last after JHH and this Bill Cosby episode. Though I think he got recycled for a gag on the Larry King Show apperance in 1993 I think.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I ran out of room on my first post, got a few more favorites I wanted to share.

Also his blue Koosebanian Extreme, great hilarious voice! lol

You might want to skip around for them, I thought I put the link for a specific time on these longer videos but I guess the form can't read the timed chapter youtube link. Sorry about that.

He's even did some really cool vocals in this sort of recent one as well.

I love to find some of his Harold Handupme segments but they don't seem to be on the internet, well the clips themselves aren't.

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
My Favorite moment was when Elmo Sang Measure up with JB and when Elmo used to say to kermit a.k.a (Mister frog, Green Frog)

:smile::laugh: I am going to miss KEVIN CLASH and No one can do Elmo like he did we will miss you KEVIN CLASH and thank you for bring Elmo to our lives and our kids happy faces...:sympathy::frown::cry::grouchy::cry::cry::cry::frown: