Video: Favorite Kevin Clash Muppet Moments

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Dear Kevin Clash,
I'm really sorry things aren't going so well for you these past few months. I wish the world wasn't so cruel or horrifying, but I suppose we just have to make do, don't we? I can only imagine how hard things are for you at work and in your own personal life, but I just wanted to let you know that no matter what happens in the next weeks to come, you'll always be Elmo to me and nothing will ever change that.
With love and admiration,
~Figgie.

On a side note, my favorit moment is with Ricky Gervais on a behind the scenes clip interview. You can hear Kevin laughing the whole time and it's incredibly sweet and hillarious!
:laugh:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I think one of Kevin's best performances when he was with the Muppets is as Ace Yu from Dog City. His voice performance as Ace is fantastic, he brought seriousness and humor to the character so well.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Favorite Kevin Clash Muppet Moments, huh? Wow, this is going to be tough, considering that I have a lot of favorite moments with his involvement on SS and The Muppets, in general. One of my all-time favorite home videos with his involvement is Elmo Says Boo! (Thank you, FrackleFan2012, for saving me the trouble of posting the link, as well as the This Old Bat song. SuperGzilla12, I totally agree with you on the "Five By" song.) :batty:

Here's one of my favorite episodes of his involvement:

Also, here are a couple of my favorite songs with his involvement:

(this one is especially significant, because this video includes Grover, and as you all know, he is Kevin's all-time favorite SS character.) :super:

(It's hard to believe that all 3 of the men behind this song are gone; Jim, Kevin, AND Jeff!) :stick_out_tongue: :laugh:

I have other favorite Kevin moments, but these links are all just a few that really stick to my mind.

dvbtucson

Reaction score
I wish I could share video share from one of my absolute favorite Kevin Clash moments - Kevin as Elmo with Jerry Nelson as Floyd at one of the Q&A sessions at the Muppetfest in 2001 (the fan question started out by asking about Janice). I would love to see that video if anyone has it!