Video: Favorite Kevin Clash Muppet Moments

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
My Favorite moment was when Elmo Sang Measure up with JB and when Elmo used to say to kermit a.k.a (Mister frog)

:smile::laugh: I am going to miss KEVIN CLASH and No one can do Elmo like he did we will miss you KEVIN CLASH and thank you for bring Elmo to our lives and our kids happy faces...:sympathy::frown::cry::grouchy::cry::cry::cry::frown:
I'm going to miss him too.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
My Favorite moment was when Elmo Sang Measure up with JB and when Elmo used to say to kermit a.k.a (Mister frog)

:smile::laugh: I am going to miss KEVIN CLASH and No one can do Elmo like he did we will miss you KEVIN CLASH and thank you for bring Elmo to our lives and our kids happy faces...:sympathy::frown::cry::grouchy::cry::cry::cry::frown:
I loved how Justin Bieber finally got a Muppet version of himself. lol I was watching some early Elmo clips on the Sesame Street Video Site. I think I liked that Elmo the best, to me that's when he was funny. I liked the one with him and Prairie Dawn in space.

This one my Mom used to sing to me everytime we moved when I was a kid. She didn't know must of the lyrics. lol

By the way, when did Kathryn Mullen work on Sesame?

Hayley B

Reaction score
Hard to pick just one favorite moment of Kevin Clash. Every moment has been delightful. His talent will be missed. Kevin Clash has been around for alot of childhoods (including mine). Not just Sesame Street and The Muppets. But on the Great Space Coaster as well.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Hard to pick just one favorite moment of Kevin Clash. Every moment has been delightful. His talent will be missed. Kevin Clash has been around for alot of childhoods (including mine). Not just Sesame Street and The Muppets. But on the Great Space Coaster as well.
Oh yeah, didn't Kevin perform that weird yellow orange Monster guy. What's his name? I remember seeing a clip of him popping balloons. I've seen clips of that show. Was the show popular or last long? It came before my time. lol I hear about The Great Space Coaster from time to time. That alien goat like host kind of reminded me of The Muppet Show newscaster for some reason.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Oh yeah, didn't Kevin perform that weird yellow orange Monster guy. What's his name? I remember seeing a clip of him popping balloons. I've seen clips of that show. Was the show popular or last long? It came before my time. lol I hear about The Great Space Coaster from time to time. That alien goat like host kind of reminded me of The Muppet Show newscaster for some reason.
His name is Goriddle Gorilla and he is performed by Kevin Clash. He is from The Great Space Coaster, which ran on first-run syndication from 1981 to 1986.The "alien goat-like host" your talking about is Gary Gnu, who is performed by Jim Martin. Here are clips from The Great Space Coaster featuring Goriddle Gorilla.

Bob Smith

Reaction score
I think if Jarrod Boutcher Tried out for the voice of elmo he would make it

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I think if Jarrod Boutcher Tried out for the voice of elmo he would make it
Well, there really aren't ever any try outs. The original performer usually chooses the next performer themself. And remember, voice is only part of the performance. The character itself is what's more important.

Getting back on topic...