Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

unclematt

Reaction score
INCREDIBLE, the picture looks outstanding and Beau you do have a way with the words. thank you to both of you for such a fitting tribute to Jerry. True Muppet fans across the globe appreciate it.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, that is simply beautiful and very touching. Thanks so much for putting together such a wonderful tribute Dave and Beau. It is wonderful.

unclematt

Reaction score
Vic, what made you start doing the visuals. They are incredible.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
It's beautiful. It's absolutely amazing. I love it.
It's on my desktop now. And I absolutely love it. I really, truly do.

unclematt

Reaction score
I have decided to take down my Rent wallpaper and put up this up. Thanks again Vic.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
As most of you have now seen, Phil has asked me to manipulate the layout of the image for proper sizing on MC's homepage. It was also decided a softer background might work well with the tribute as well, so I've re-created the same image with an alternative background so you have a choice of which desktop you'd like to use to pay tribute to Jerry! Hope you enjoy!

Original Jerry Juhl Tribute
New Jerry Juhl Tribute

I have to admit how surprised I am how so many people have not seen this thread(something I'm hoping will be a thing of the past thanks to the new vBulletin upgrade), but remember if you're new to this thread, you can always visit the archives! The most recent deviation of these are just on the previous page, or please click my signature.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I have to admit how surprised I am how so many people have not seen this thread(something I'm hoping will be a thing of the past thanks to the new vBulletin upgrade), but remember if you're new to this thread, you can always visit the archives! The most recent deviation of these are just on the previous page, or please click my signature.
Indeed! Who could miss this thread? I can't imagine!!! I for one love it!!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ohh, the new one is pretty too. I noticed the one on the front page is different (the positioning of the muppets). Which leads me to ask, how many layers did that take to do?!