Vic R - Wet, but unharmed...

Effralyo

Reaction score
(The Damage I knew was so bad that I even thought ten times whether to talk with him or not... but it`s different Damage... :smile:)
Anyway, get triddly-how soon, Vic!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
floods are usally NOT COVEREd
Floods aren't unless he has flood insurance. However, there is FEMA and they help out in cases where floods strike.

Depends on the company.

He'll have to check with his agent to see how that works out.

Honestly, I work for Allstate and I know that unless there IS flood insurance there is slim-to-none possibility that Additional Living Expenses would pay out; however, he can hopefully fall back on FEMA.

After all, how often has NJ ever really flooded? Y'know? FEMA should be involved there somewhere.

Ric Vomanno

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Dave's friend from work and he asked me to let you know how he was doing. I was able to contact his friend Beauregard yesterday and he graciously started this topic and now I will do my best to fill you in.
Firstly Dave is very passionate about this site and all of you on it or he wouldn't have made such a big deal to me to let you know how he was doing. He also told me to sign up here at "MC" as he calls it as Ric Vomanno. He thought it would be funny and that all of you would appreciate it. I don't get it!
Dave and his family are fine and fortunately have suffered no loss. Their apartment (which is on the second floor) suffered no damage and neither did their car or any other personal belongings however I'm told their roof may need minor repairs. All in all there is nothing to be worried about. His internet however will be off for a few days though (he forgot to pay his bill) and he'll be out of the office for a short while to tie up some loose ends with the apartment complex while they check the sewers that backed up as well as the afore mentioned roof damage.
He does have access to our office network and has limited contact through our e-mail system so he's asked that I post his new visual this Friday and with any luck he will be back next week.
He was also very touched when he learned of this thread and extends his love and thanks to you all.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks again Ric Vomano *chuckle*

Glad to here all is well with Dave....and how appropriote his Visual was this week...

Beau

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Ric Vomanno! Dave is right, it is funny. Anyway, glad he's ok and let him know we're looking forward to seeing him real soon!

Katzi428

Reaction score
WHEW! Glad to know Vic's OK.
Thanks for letting us know, "Ric"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ric Vomanno said:
He also told me to sign up here at "MC" as he calls it as Ric Vomanno.
HA HA HA!! That's great! It's kinda like the "banana sketch" for you!!

Glad to know Dave's okay! I hope all things work out just fine for him and can't wait to see him back on the boards again soon! He's a good friend and we appreciate him and look forward to his return!