Vic R - Wet, but unharmed...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! That was freakin' hilarious! HAHAHAAA!

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Beau, I haven't heard from him and was afraid of exactly what happened. We got tons of rain here on the east coast and many areas were flooded badly. Hope all is okay Vic. Also when you return, let me know if your DVD's I sent are dry or soggy. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! That was freakin' hilarious! HAHAHAAA!
We try, we try...:big_grin:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Beau, if he's in a financial stitch, his homeowner/renter's insurance policy has a clause in it for extended living expenses when his home becomes damaged by a covered loss, and if he's unable to live at home he should call his insurance agent and see if he qualifies for Additional Living Expenses. However, if there is no damages and he accepts the A.L.E. he'll have to pay that back to his insurance company. Pass that info along via MSN, please.

floods are usally NOT COVEREd

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
There was a dance? man did i miss something fun
Well, it was more of a "shimmy in the tight space of a car with 5-6 people in it" but I called it a dance since ti's only 5 letters and the other's...um...42 letters...I think...

Effralyo

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!:eek: AAACK ack ack ack aaaaaaack!!!! Poor Vic... And I didn`t even know... Golly.. :frown:

Vibs

Reaction score
I'm glad he's okay, or well that you are okay Vic, but I'm really sorry about your appartment. I will pray for you, buddy! See you soon, hopefully!

Loads of danish pastries
~Vibs.